Closed

Bassa

Do you think i should continue holding tournaments?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think i should continue holding tournaments?

• Yes
    • Yes (with a little help)
    • No

Welcome to my July/August tournament 2009. This is a three round competiton. There are huge prizes and a low entry fee! The pot stands at 180 points!

Please read these before entering!!!

Rules:

There will be no copying or spamming(Easy enough)

Entry fee!!!:

(pay in advance please. Anybody entering after the 16 place must pay 15 points!)

Prizes:

1st place = 1/2 of pot + 3 rep

2nd place = 1/5 of pot + 2 rep

3rd place = 1/5 of pot + 1 rep

Thanks to Narasa_Omega they prize has gone up 20 points. thank you Narasa_Omega!!!

Round 1:

In round 1 you need to come up with a Any monster card you like with a cool effect!

List of competitors:

1 Kontaro

2 EnkoMaun

3 Yu-Gi-Oh Dude

4 Halo Ring

5 FC Frostflakes

6 Raiden Kamika

7 RAWMansonBoy

8 FireBoy123 (Thanks for the rep!!)

9 1q2w3e

10 Zelda Hero 1

11 Narasa_Omega

12 dragonknight315

13 Cardffreakxx

14 thomas41

15 ice drago10

16 Joey5700

17 Uchihas123

18 Turtle king

If you wish to participate the closing date for round 1 is 6th August 2009 at 7:00AM. Thank you!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in. Sounds simple enough.

Points sent, card here:

222285r.jpg

When this card is in the Graveyard, put it on top of your Deck. You may then change the order of the top 5 cards on your Deck. During each of your Draw Phases, before you draw, your opponent may look at the top card of your Deck. If it is not this card, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's Life Points. If it is this card, discard the top 5 cards on your Deck.

oh yeah, the title of the thread is extremely confusing, so it won't draw too many people.

"Post round X cards now" is something you say when you have no spaces left.

Also, don't say HUGE prizes, it's elusive. Some contests give over 1000 points, and that's a huge prize. The winner here gets like 100 points.

Just write: "Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament 2009, 18 spots left!"

That way you'll explain yourself better.

[align=center]Well, I never do I contest unless I get rep but I guess I'll do this for fun :D

Fee will be paid soon

293291y.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play all cards in your Graveyard. When this card is Successfully Summoned, send your Deck to the Graveyard. This card gains 200 ATK for every card in your Graveyard (Max. 4400). While this card is Face-Up on the field, you do not have to draw a card during your Draw Phase. This card cannot be destroyed by Trap Cards. Once per turn, remove from play 2 cards in your Graveyard to activate 1 of the following effects: - Increase the ATK of all other Monster's you control by 600 until the End Phase. - Increase your Life Points by 1200. - Place 1 "Chaos Counter" on this card. A Monster with a "Chaos Counter" on it cannot be destroyed by the effect of a Spell Card. During the 2nd Standby Phase this effect was activated, destroy all "Chaos Counters" on this card.

[/align]

[align=center]Sent points so here's my card!

[/align]

[align=center]301702u.jpg

During each of your End Phases, destroy this card unless you send 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand to the Graveyard or reveal 1 Warrior-Type Monster Card in your hand. By sending 1 Monster Card from your hand to the Graveyard, destroy 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field with an ATK equal to or less than the ATK of the sent monster. If the discarded monster was a "Koa'ki Meiru" monster, you can tribute this card to Special Summon it.

*pic credit goes to Dark Galaxy -DR-*[/align]

I'm only a beginner so can you tell me what reps are please!

I'm sure there's somewhere to find out but I'll tell you anyway.

Reps are those green (good) or red (bad) numbers you will see near someone's avatar pic (to the right).

Reps have no real purpose but people seem to see (like me) that having a high rep (stands for reputation) makes you look better.

You can earn reps through contests, being nice (*cough* suckup *cough*) and all those other things.

Like eg, I have 16 rep. You can tell this by the 16 number near the word "Reputation".

I hope I explained it well :D

Points payed, card coming in a few mins

EDIT:130984.jpg

Card Lore: If this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, add 1 "Raigeki" to your hand. Also, if this card does not attack during the Battle Phase for 5 turns, you may choose one of the following effects:

- Decrease your opponents LP by 1000.

- Decrease one of you opponents Monster cards ATK and DEF points by 1000.

- Tribute one Monster card on your side of the field to take control of 1 of your opponents Monster cards for the remainder of the duel.

30508n.jpg

Lore:This card cannot be destroyed in battle. When this card is Tributed or destroyed by effect, Special Summon this card to your side of the field at your End Phase, increase the ATK by 300 and DEF by 200 and then show your hand to your opponent. If this card is the strongest on the field, draw 2 cards.

Take this!

My Card:

331701c.jpg

Effect Says:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.

It must be Special Summoned by using the Spell Card "Black Heart Power Gem."

This also gain 300 extra Attack and Defence Points for each card on the field but if this card gains 1500 or more Attack and Defence this card can attack your opponent directly if you choose to do this Draw 1 card for each card on the field. (You can only activate this once per turn and if you do you cannot attack with any other monsters.)

Also I've Payed

I reserve

My entry:

13112m.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card is destroying a monster as result of the battle you can put on this card 1 Bio-counter or 1 Mecha-counter (max 7 of eachone). When this card is destroyed increase your Life Points by the number of Bio-counters on this card x300 and decrease your opponent's Life Points by the number of Mecha-counters on this card x300.

Here is my card.

[align=center][spoiler=Monster Card]20qgwea.png

[spoiler=Effect]During the turn that this card is Normal Summoned, you can Tribute any number of monster's with "Ancient Gear" in their name to increase this card's ATK by 100 for each card Tributed untill the End Phase. During your Main Phase 1, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard with "Ancient Gear" in its name. Whenever a Machine-Type Monster is Special Summoned, this card loses 500 ATK and gains 500 DEF. During the turn when a Machine-Type monster is Special Summoned from either player's Graveyard and this card's ATK is lower than 1900, you can change this card to Defense Position. If this card is in Defense Position during your Stanby Phase, increase your Life Points by 500.

[/align]

Archived