Closed

Bassa

Do you think i should continue holding tournaments?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think i should continue holding tournaments?

• Yes
    • Yes (with a little help)
    • No

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gave you the points

Here is my card

324670t.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set except by Tributing 3 Dragon-Type monsters. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 card on your side of the field and 2 cards on your Opponent's side of the field. If this card is destroyed during the Battle Phase, you can Special Summon this card in Face-Up Defense Position.

spot reserved

heres the card for round 1 and i payed!

249734.jpg[/img]

When this card is summoned you can add 1 Tuner monster from your graveyard to your hand. If this card destroys a monster and sends it to the graveyard as a result of battle you can special summon 1 level 3 or lower tuner monster from your hand at the end of the battle phase.

I sent my points. My card is "Dimensional Portal"

Card

326387.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 monsters from your Graveyard from play that are level 7 or higher. You may tribute this card to Special Summon any monster from your Hand, Deck, or Extra Deck, regardless of summoning conditions. When this card is destroyed, (except by it's own effect) you may remove 1 level 7 or higher monster from your Graveyard from play to Special Summon this card . This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for every monster that is removed from play. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, remove it from play.

Ill like to join, here is my card

[spoiler=Card]

342869j.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Death Ritual". This card is also treated as a Zombie-Type monster. This card gains 100 ATK for each monster in your Graveyard. Twice per turn, if this card would be destroyed, you can remove from play 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard. If you do, this card is not destroyed. (Damage calculation is applied normally). When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, remove from play all monsters in your Graveyard, including this card.

Archived