LOCK PLEASE!

Yu-gi-oh Dude

Hey this is my first Creative Writing Competition. Ill stop blabbing and put the rules.

RULES:

1.Spelling doesnt matter too much, but please make the effort to make sure it is correct.

2.Stories must make sense.

3.Story must not infringe on real television programmes or anything like that.

4.Entry Fee 10 points.

5.Enter here but please PM story to me.

If you break any of the rules you are any of these:

1.Negged

2.Disqualified(no return of entry fee)

3.Banned from all contests of mine.

PRIZES:

1st:2 reps and 15 points

2nd:1 rep and 10 points

3rd:5 points and free item from my shop

If i have missed anything please tell me

ENTER NOW!

So, we have to pay you, then write another story, rather than the fan fics that we have already written, to follow the no infringement of a real show rule, then we have to pray that we have done everything correctly, else we get negged?

This is ridiculous.

Well i will decide whether you get negged.

Writing your own story will test your skills as an author better.

There are prizes u no!

Im offended you say this is ridiculous

I'm offended you say this is reasonable' date=' and that you honestly believe us to enter for [i']you[/i] to read, looking at your grammar.

[spoiler=Umm, here's a short story.]

The little black-haired boy, sitting in the middle of the middle of his room covered with a soft rug, whimpered a little as a small drop of tear dropped below his cheeks. His yellow painted room, lighted by a night lamp in one corner, and with a bigger lamp on the other corner, was filled shelves, containing many toys, children's books, and other junk he hadn't used for a while. Other than that, the only things in the room was a wardrobe, a table, with many crayons and papers on it, and a double bed.

He ran to his wardrobe, and opened it harshly, and grabbed his schoolbag out of it. The black backpack was empty now, but was sure worn out from carrying all those books for a whole schoolyear, even if it was his first. He also took an atlas from one of the shelves, and looked at the map.

"This." he whimpered as he pointed out Australia. "This is where I'm going to go."

He ran around the room, gathering stuff, a few clothing, sweets, some of his favorite toys, and his teddy bear, and stuffing them into the backpack. All the time, he kept on repeating: "If they don't love me, then I will go."

He stopped one moment, bursting into tears again. "Everyone hates me. They forgot my birthday!" he cried out, loudly. Even though how loud he cried, his mother didn't hear him, because of the sound of the water flowing from the warm shower she was taking.

"I'm ready now." he staggered, as he whimpered again. "Now how do I go there.." he thought. He didn't have a car. He could buy plane tickets. He opened his piggy bank, there were 2 dollars in it. Although he was very young and unaware of real life, he could've guessed that two dollars wouldn't be enough to buy a plane ticket to Australlia.

He sat down in the middle of his room again, hugging his teddy bear firmly. All hope felt lost. Then he spotted on the one of the shelves, a large toy boat that his uncle had bought him. He dragged the chair in front of the table to the shelf, and climbed on it. He still couldn't reach it, so he started jumping... jumping... and on the third jump, he lost his balance, dropped down, and hit his head.

Meanwhile, his mom was out of the shower, with her black hair packed into a towel, entered the boy's room, to check if he was okay, to find him fainted. Panicking, she ran to get clothes, and after getting dressed in seconds, picked his child up, put him into the back seat into the car, and got in the card herself, and stepped on the gas.

"Why did this have to happen right before his birthday..." she moaned under her breath, crying.

He just wants to make a contest. You can waste your 20 minutes to write a story like this.

[spoiler=Umm' date= here's a short story.]

The little black-haired boy, sitting in the middle of the middle of his room covered with a soft rug, whimpered a little as a small drop of tear dropped below his cheeks. His yellow painted room, lighted by a night lamp in one corner, and with a bigger lamp on the other corner, was filled shelves, containing many toys, children's books, and other junk he hadn't used for a while. Other than that, the only things in the room was a wardrobe, a table, with many crayons and papers on it, and a double bed.

He ran to his wardrobe, and opened it harshly, and grabbed his schoolbag out of it. The black backpack was empty now, but was sure worn out from carrying all those books for a whole schoolyear, even if it was his first. He also took an atlas from one of the shelves, and looked at the map.

"This." he whimpered as he pointed out Australia. "This is where I'm going to go."

He ran around the room, gathering stuff, a few clothing, sweets, some of his favorite toys, and his teddy bear, and stuffing them into the backpack. All the time, he kept on repeating: "If they don't love me, then I will go."

He stopped one moment, bursting into tears again. "Everyone hates me. They forgot my birthday!" he cried out, loudly. Even though how loud he cried, his mother didn't hear him, because of the sound of the water flowing from the warm shower she was taking.

"I'm ready now." he staggered, as he whimpered again. "Now how do I go there.." he thought. He didn't have a car. He could buy plane tickets. He opened his piggy bank, there were 2 dollars in it. Although he was very young and unaware of real life, he could've guessed that two dollars wouldn't be enough to buy a plane ticket to Australlia.

He sat down in the middle of his room again, hugging his teddy bear firmly. All hope felt lost. Then he spotted on the one of the shelves, a large toy boat that his uncle had bought him. He dragged the chair in front of the table to the shelf, and climbed on it. He still couldn't reach it, so he started jumping... jumping... and on the third jump, he lost his balance, dropped down, and hit his head.

Meanwhile, his mom was out of the shower, with her black hair packed into a towel, entered the boy's room, to check if he was okay, to find him fainted. Panicking, she ran to get clothes, and after getting dressed in seconds, picked his child up, put him into the back seat into the car, and got in the card herself, and stepped on the gas.

"Why did this have to happen right before his birthday..." she moaned under her breath, crying.

He just wants to make a contest. You can waste your 20 minutes to write a story like this.

Great story! Could really feel it, and thats an important skill in writing!

Please send entry fee.

Yes. And one prize is HALF OF THE POINTS YOU PAID.

What about just a contest with no fees or prizes besides recognition and possible congratulation reps from members if they so choose to give them? As long as it's a good exericse for my writing skills, I'd probably enter THAT contest.

Do you have to invade the contest?

Fix'd above.

And no' date=' we have to invade your crappy contest. Fix it, perhaps?

[/quote']

Wouldn't it help him more if you told him how to fix it?

I thought I made it clear back there. The entry price just doesn't feel worth it to me. And from someone who SOMETIMES uses grammar? No.

I feel the urge to invade. It's just because we feel like we should tell you what we think of this contest and stuff.

Fix'd above.

[/quote']

I thought I made it clear back there. The entry price just doesn't feel worth it to me. And from someone who SOMETIMES uses grammar? No.

I feel the urge to invade. It's just because we feel like we should tell you what we think of this contest and stuff.

I like her. I like her a lot.

Well i will decide whether you get negged.

Writing your own story will test your skills as an author better.

There are prizes u no!

Im offended you say this is ridiculous

I'm offended you say this is reasonable' date=' and that you honestly believe us to enter for [i']you[/i] to read, looking at your grammar.

Thank you for the support. ;)

i am sorry that i offended you, as that was not my intention. i was merely pointing out the downsides to this contest, and if you wish to fix it i would start there. :D

Hey this is my first Creative Writing Competition. Ill stop blabbing and put the rules.

RULES:

1.Spelling doesnt matter too much' date=' but please make the effort to make sure it is correct.

2.Stories must make sense.

3.Story must not infringe on real television programmes or anything like that.

4.Entry Fee 10 points.

5.Enter here but please PM story to me.

If you break any of the rules you are any of these:

1.Negged

2.Disqualified(no return of entry fee)

3.Banned from all contests of mine.

PRIZES:

1st:2 reps and 15 points

2nd:1 rep and 10 points

3rd:5 points and free item from my shop

If i have missed anything please tell me

ENTER NOW!

[/quote']

Your prizes suck. I have a story in my SIGNATURE that could be used here, but I don't even want to bother. Sorry, but 15 points ain't worth it.

Fix'd above.

[/quote']

Ermmm.... im a boy!

And if you read The Adventures Of Spark And Torch by... ummm ME! then you will find i can use grammer properly.

Fix'd above.

[/quote']

Ermmm.... im a boy!

And if you read The Adventures Of Spark And Torch by... ummm ME! then you will find i can use grammer properly.

He meant Kendo Fish, not you.

And if nobody's joining, I want a refund.

Archived