Shinato, King of the Beaststicks

Im sorry I dont check the wikia. A ritual summon is not a special summon. That's why it's called a ritual summon. The site was made by players of the game not makers so I don't care what it says. If you can get away with it in a tourney, I'm sure you can get away with it anywhere else. It doesn't really matter because I dont use the deck anymore anyway.

A ritual summon is not a special summon.

A Ritual Summon' date=' like a Synchro Summon or a Fusion Summon, is a specific type of Special Summon. [i']All[/i] Summons are either Normal Summons, Flip Summons, or Special Summons.

If you can get away with it in a tourney' date=' I'm sure you can get away with it anywhere else.

[/quote']

If you got away with it at your pathetic lolcals with people who don't even know how to play, then I'm sure nobody at Worlds will notice.

A Ritual Summon' date=' like a Synchro Summon or a Fusion Summon, is a specific type of Special Summon. [i']All[/i] Summons are either Normal Summons, Flip Summons, or Special Summons.

If you can get away with it in a tourney' date=' I'm sure you can get away with it anywhere else.

[/quote']

If you got away with it at your pathetic lolcals with people who don't even know how to play, then I'm sure nobody at Worlds will notice.

You have no idea what my locals are like. You have no right to judge on what you don't know.

[/quote']

You have no idea what my locals are like. You have no right to judge on what you don't know.

If nobody objected to Valhalla into Shinato, then your locals is terrible and the people there don't know the rules of the game.

1st off- Learn to spell locals.

L. O. C. A. L. S.

I know your just trying to be cute but it makes you look like a moron.

2nd. I know that Ritual Monsters can't be summoned from the Graveyard if you never completed the ritual summon but it says nothing about from your hand.

L. O. C. A. L. S.

My rookish friend' date=' you should know that "lolcals" is a portmanteau of "lol" and "locals", and is an extremely common term in this neck of the woods for locals populated by morons. Your own locals are a prime example.

2nd. I know that Ritual Monsters can't be summoned from the Graveyard if you never completed the ritual summon but it says nothing about from your hand.

They can't be Special Summoned from anywhere except by the proper method unless they have already been Ritual Summoned properly; they function exactly like Semi-Nomi monsters. What on earth made you think that being in the hand magically negated their summoning restrictions?

L. O. C. A. L. S.

The reason it doesn't specifically state that is because they assume everyone is intelligent enough to realize that you need the appropriate ritual spell...why the hell do you think they would even make rituals a separate type of monster if you could just special summon them through other means from your hand? Honestly, explain the point of why much of their support searches for the monster or the spell if you can just use things like Valhalla to summon Shinato. Why the hell do you think ritual spells even exist in the first place?

[/quote']

I've never lived in a concentration camp...

/argument

Archived