Shinato, King of the Beaststicks

[align=center]

Shinato%2CKingofaHigherPlaneDCR-EN-UR.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Shinato's Ark". You must also Tribute monsters whose total Level Stars equal 8 or more from the field or your hand. When this card destroys a Defense Position monster and sends it to the Graveyard as a result of battle, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the original ATK of the destroyed monster.

[/align]

Well, if your opponent place the monster in Attack Position it will be destroyed and will receive big damage, but if he put it in Defense Position he will receive damage too!! Better than Piercing Damage :o

Discuss

Don't think :?. Demise is a Level 8 with only 2400, yeah its effect destroy all cards on the field :o But, seriously 2000 LP? No, Shinato is way better. Not because he have more ATK, it is because it can deals much more damage to your opponent and you don't need to pay LP.

Don't think :?. Demise is a Level 8 with only 2400' date=' yeah its effect destroy all cards on the field :o But, seriously 2000 LP? No, Shinato is way better. Not because he have more ATK, it is because it can deals much more damage to your opponent and you don't need to pay LP.

[/quote']

1222914220189003593dn5.gif

Don't think :?. Demise is a Level 8 with only 2400' date=' yeah its effect destroy all cards on the field :o But, seriously 2000 LP? No, Shinato is way better. Not because he have more ATK, it is because it can deals much more damage to your opponent and you don't need to pay LP.

[/quote']

1222914220189003593dn5.gif

I LOL'D

Anyway, Shinato isn't bad at all actually, bit of a shame he doesn't work with Preparations for the Ritual but at least he still works with Ritual Devil Releaser. And Honest of course. As far as cards that are made to inflict a lot of damage go, he's one of the better ones.

And before I get yelled at for saying this, there's always Big Bang Shot and Junk Barrage to use with him to increase his damage output. Yes I realize I just suggested equip cards...please don't hurt me YCM.

He'd take a dedicated build to truly make the most of him though, otherwise he's not worth the effort.

It's not that hard to summon actually. Use it in a Valhalla Hall of the Fallen deck and use that to get him out.

Wow...

I seriously don't know what to say about this comment

Epic_Ultimate_Facepalm_of_Epicness.jpg

I think that sums it up.

All I see is Dexter from Cartoon Network on the top

I think he was trying to be funny and failed miserably. I was making a point. I use a card how you want to use a card and you use it the way you do.

Your way of using it literally does not work under the game mechanics. You can't Special Summon Ritual Monsters with Valhalla.

Yes you can. Nowhere in Ritual Monsters cards does it say that they can't be special summoned. You just have to use the right ritual. Trust me. I've done this at tournaments several times and noone has ever had a problem. And these are people around 30 or 40 that played the game since it came out and would know. Besides. SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY!!!

Yes you can. Nowhere in Ritual Monsters cards does it say that they can't be special summoned. You just have to use the right ritual. Trust me. I've done this at tournaments several times and noone has ever had a problem. And these are people around 30 or 40 that played the game since it came out and would know. Besides. SCREW THE RULES' date=' I HAVE MONEY!!!

[/quote']

For the love of God...

The first line in the Wikia proves the point that your a rook

Ritual Monsters are Monsters that can only be Special Summoned with their corresponding Ritual Spell Card.

The only card that allows you to Special Summon a ritual monster from your hand is Ritual Forgone.

NO YOU ARE ALL RONG DOKURORIDER IS SO LIKE THE BEST RITUAL MONSTER THERE IS !!1!!!!1!!!1!!1!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, Its just a bigger Flame Wingman, that's a lot harder to bring out. It doesn't have a very big impact now, but if the Main Decks become slower, It may have a better chance.......

Anacondas1

Archived