The D.M. Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 "Well what my AMAZING machine does is amplify emotions kinda like a Megaphone amplifies your voice" Raiden glared at him "But the last time you used it on me the effects lasted for a MONTH!!!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 "Yeah, but the problem is the Knights will only respond to their emotion. You could use that machine for loads of different emotions and come out with no response," Garnet pointed out. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 "Joey?" Athrun asked. Joanna just shrugged. Â "I don't know either, but just go with it i suppose." she said while smiling. They returned to their spot and sat back down. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 "Yeah but if were missing the Happiness knight we could lure that guy in at least" Raiden shrugged "Exactly!!" Tyler shouted pounding Raiden on the shoulder Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 "Hmmm ... I still don't think the machine's a good idea, if it doesn't work you'll end up regretting it..." said Garnet. "But I suppose we'll have to give it our best shot." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 "Count me out!!!" Raiden said "I wont try it until i KNOW that thing wont fry my brains or somethin!!" Tyler droops his head "I screw up ONE TIME and you never forget it" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 "Be brave Raiden, go for it," said Garnet. "I can check the machine with my magical abilities if you want. But that does depend on whether Tyler will let me..." She glanced at him. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 "I think we would be better of just waiting for them, it'll give us time to prepare for when they really do show up." Athrun said. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 "i see your point arthrun but at the same time i think that I could take on a knight myself" Raiden said..."Ill do it Garnet you'll back me up if theres trouble right?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 Garnet grinned. "That's the ticket! You should always be brave -" Exactly at that point she was cut off as another Knight appeared, standing before Raiden, its duel disk activated. "Raiden, I think that's your Knight." It was quite clearly indicating to Raiden. Raiden - 4000Bravery Knight - 4000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 "Alright moment of truth I draw now i set a card and summon my Morphtronic Videon in attack mode" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 Zack woke up the next morning, or afternoon is more like it, and it was the usual weather. Sunshine, a few clouds, the usual. What was UNusual, was when Zack got out of bed, his wings were unfolded, and about 6-12 black feathers were scattered on his bed, and on each wing lay about 8 black feathers in different areas, which stuck out like sore thumbs on a wing full of white feathers. He began to worry if something was happening with his deck as well, so he checked his deck, and not only did he have a couple more cards in his main deck, but another in his Extra Deck as well. He began to wonder if there was some weirdo dark magic going on that clung on to him. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 The Knight drew. "I start with Giga Tech Wolf. Now attack that Morphtronic! I set two and finish." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 OOC:rewind to that attackIC:"Wrong!! i activate my morphtronic bind!!!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 OOC: my move remains the same "Good luck Raiden," said Garnet from the side. "I know you can do it!" The Knight didn't look that tough anymore. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 "Heh when i think of knights i got the wrong impression of YOU guys youre not THAT tough i draw now i summon my Proto Cyber Dragon set 2 cards and end Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 The Knight drew. "I use Giant Trunade. Next I equip my Giga Tech Wolf with Axe of Dispair, and attack your Proto Cyber Dragon. Now I set two again and end."Â Raiden - 2900Bravery - 4000 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 "Is he gonna be ok?" asked Joanna watching the on-going duel with Athrun. The slifer shrugged. Â "Maybe. I've never seen Morphatronic's in action so i wouldn't know, but hopefully Raiden has a stratgey up his sleeve for this." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 "perfect i draw i switch my Morphtronic videon to defense mode then activate the Spell Card Dimensional Fissure now i set a monster and a facedown card and end" Raiden thought to himself just dizzy with anticipation (Attack DO IT you bucket of Scum!!) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 The Knight drew. "Now my Wolf, attack that face down! I'll finish my turn." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 "Thanks for destroying my facedown it was a big help" Raiden said as his Cyber Hunter went to the graveyard "Now i draw" Raiden smirked "Game Over i summon my Cyber Servant and Synchro Summon Cyber Dragon Slayer!!! Attack Gigatech Wolf!!"Raiden:2900Knight:2700Cyber Dragon Slayer:3500 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 "Hehehe it's not game over, I use Negate Attack. Now my Giga Wolf is safe," said the Knight as he revealed his face down. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The D.M. Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 "as if that trap is of any consequense i end my turn and on my next turn ill wipe you out!!!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Kefka~ Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 "Looks like this is gonna be close>" said Athrun as he and his gf continued to watch the duel. Â "I hope he'll be alright." said Joanna with a bit of concern in her voice. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naimo Posted October 3, 2009 Report Share Posted October 3, 2009 The Knight drew. "I'll set a card. Now I end." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.