Light and Darkness Dragon

for those who dont know what the card does..

LightandDarknessDragonYG01-EN-ScR.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. While this card is face-up on the field, its Attribute is also treated as DARK. When a Spell or Trap Card is activated, or the effect of an Effect Monster is activated, that activation is negated and this card loses 500 ATK and DEF. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 monster in your Graveyard. Then destroy all cards you control, and Special Summon that monster.

and probably not.. its effect is ok... but it can be easily destroyed after it loses its 500 ATK... and the last effect aint good either :l destroy all cards... no thanks

Hmm... I kind of thought I'd get a reaction like that :P LaDD is potentially a meta-changing card. It destroys all cards on your side of the field? Don't play any then... the whole point of the card is to deplete your opponent's resources. They have to waste a spell, trap, monster effect to even start trying to destroy it, and even when it is destroyed you get to special summon ANY monster from your graveyard. Disk Commander? DMoC? I've playtested this card on the DS and it's really good.

Totally works I mean send LADD to the grave bring in from the grave after it has wasted 3-5 Spells to bring in White Horned Dragon and you got a 3100 - 3700 attack power dragon. Or you can resurrect with LADD the Felgrant Dragon which gets a 1600 ATK bonus to make Felgrant Dragon a 4400 monster.

Aggro (USA) meet Control... (LADD is a Control based dragon)

Totally works I mean send LADD to the grave bring in from the grave after it has wasted 3-5 Spells to bring in White Horned Dragon and you got a 3100 - 3700 attack power dragon. Or you can resurrect with LADD the Felgrant Dragon which gets a 1600 ATK bonus to make Felgrant Dragon a 4400 monster.

Only one flaw with that plan... not a big one... just that IT CANT BE SPECIAL SUMMONED. are there ways around it, yeah, id just use Mossoleum. Same thing like Demise in my opinion, pay 2000 LP for game. I mean you wont play it unless your gonna go for broke. And before it actualy comes out im using Foolish burial on somebody big, like DMOC or mabey even totaly obediant fiend if i can guarentee myself no hand also.

Only one flaw with that plan... not a big one... just that IT CANT BE SPECIAL SUMMONED. are there ways around it' date=' yeah, id just use Mossoleum. Same thing like Demise in my opinion, pay 2000 LP for game. I mean you wont play it unless your gonna go for broke. And before it actualy comes out im using Foolish burial on somebody big, like DMOC or mabey even totaly obediant fiend if i can guarentee myself no hand also.

[/quote']

I was referring to targets Felgrant & White Horned Dragon as target of Light & Darkness Dragon's ability to revive ANOTHER MONSTER.

another flaw of this dragon is that it can't negate the cards that were activated on a chain... i mean:

player A has LDD on the field

player B: activates smashing ground

LDD negates the smashing ground

player B: chains raigeki break and targets LDD

LDD cannot negate the chain, so it's destroyed

another flaw of this dragon is that it can't negate the cards that were activated on a chain... i mean:

player A has LDD on the field

player B: activates smashing ground

LDD negates the smashing ground

player B: chains raigeki break and targets LDD

LDD cannot negate the chain' date=' so it's destroyed

[/quote']

You have to understand that while this is true, your opponent has used a total of THREE cards just to get rid of your one, which is what LaDD is designed to do. Yes, he's no invinsible, but he gets his job done.

Im just wondering if his last effetc is optional... and i dont think it is

no, is not optional... it can negate even your cards

gibdo, i understand it's function, but to me is a flaw, because you can't special summon it, the idea is to fulfill it's objective the more time possible, not only one turn...

Archived