yugiohjunkie

Your Favorite Brand Of Guitar  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Your Favorite Brand Of Guitar

• Gibson
    • Silvertone
    • Fender
    • Other Option

I don't give a damn on the brand...I just care if it can play songs that require skill.

(No, not Stairway to Heaven or something of that matter.)

I'M TALKIN ABOUTZ TEH GOOD OL CLASSICS. (Classic Music)

I own about 3-5 (IDK) guitars.

I never really cared.

As long as it could play and it is comfortable.

-Not pink or green

-Not electric (over-rated pieces of cr@p) [no offense]

-Has a resonating sound hole.

Et cetera.

[*]BC Rich is boss.

[*]I don't remember the brand but it looked like a BC Rich' date=' some random Bass at a yard sale.

The guy wanted $350 for it because it was rare, I didn't believe him but I didn't even have

$20 at the time, so there wasn't any point.

[/list']

BC Rich is only boss if you have a Platinum Series... Bronze Series isn't worth the cash...

For electrics' date=' I'm quite partial to Jackson. I love the way they play, sound, and feel. I also enjoy Ibanez.

For acoustics, Martin all the way. I currently don't own a Martin though. :-( I have a Johnson acoustic/electric which actually is quite good for the price ($250).

[/quote']

I LOVE Martins dude.

Another really good acoustic, though it may not seem likely, is Yamaha. Srsly.

[*]BC Rich is boss.

[*]I don't remember the brand but it looked like a BC Rich' date=' some random Bass at a yard sale.

The guy wanted $350 for it because it was rare, I didn't believe him but I didn't even have

[/list']

BC Rich is only boss if you have a Platinum Series... Bronze Series isn't worth the cash...

I owned a B.C. Rich Metalmaster Warlock and was very pleased with it. ^ ^

For electrics' date=' I'm quite partial to Jackson. I love the way they play, sound, and feel. I also enjoy Ibanez.

For acoustics, Martin all the way. I currently don't own a Martin though. :-( I have a Johnson acoustic/electric which actually is quite good for the price ($250).

[/quote']

I LOVE Martins dude.

Another really good acoustic, though it may not seem likely, is Yamaha. Srsly.

[*]BC Rich is boss.

[/list']

I owned a B.C. Rich Metalmaster Warlock and was very pleased with it. ^ ^

Martins are indeed epic. And I know what you mean about Yamaha actually. I've played a few and they were surprisingly easy to play and had a nice, rich sound to them.

And as for B.C. Rich... I had a Bronze Series Warlock and within a year of owning the knobs fell off, I had a lot of trouble with the pickups, and I had a lot of trouble keeping it in tune. It seemed like every time I bent a note that string would come out of tune. Needless to say, I no longer own that guitar.

I do enjoy playing my SG's, I love them so much, I gave them names :).

I also still have my first [Epiphone] Les Paul Junior which I use constantly, but it is pretty trashed and falls apart easily. Right now, looking to get me a Jap. reissue of a Fender Jaguar, which is going to become my favorite guitar ever, because I like the surfer sound.

Archived