The Devil Wears Prada: Yay or Nay?

Dismal Euphony

TDWP: Yay or Nay?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. TDWP: Yay or Nay?

• Yay
    • Nay

I personally say nay because...

[spoiler=Reasons: Quoted from a previous thread]Because they are NOT, and NEVER WILL BE, the greatest band on Earth. They are generic metalcore/deathcore trash and I could easily name you 20 bands off the top of my head that are better.

------------

Lyrics mean nothing when your music is too painful to listen to.

>.>

------------

I'm having a hard time finding a band that's of the same relative genre that's worse than them...

I'll just say one word about them: AMAZING! TERRIBLE!

Fix'd. Lul'z.

:evil:

Just so you know' date=' you cant fix truth.

[/quote']

Mehh... I just don't find them too appealing. They do have some lyrical talent, I can't take that away from them, but their music seems so generic and bland to me. I just can't get into them.

I am also not a fan of Suicide Silence. They sound like they try way too hard to be death metal' date=' but fall just short.

[/quote']

That's true. It almost seems like those guys try to copy from Job for a Cowboy. (Still good anyway, though.)

Job For A Cowboy tries harder than Suicide Silence, and they fail 5x harder.

Pig Squeals

The only band that often uses pig squeals that I can tolerate is Circle of Dead Children.

I am also not a fan of Suicide Silence. They sound like they try way too hard to be death metal' date=' but fall just short.

[/quote']

That's true. It almost seems like those guys try to copy from Job for a Cowboy. (Still good anyway, though.)

Pig Squeals

The only band that often uses pig squeals that I can tolerate is Circle of Dead Children.

You're completely right.

Also CODC FTW!

[/quote']

Pig Squeals

You're completely right.

Also CODC FTW!

CODC FTW indeed, my friend!

DWP freakin scares me, though I know I wouldn't like them because of what genre of music they were. I can't stand them though, to me it sounds like there just hammering on instruments and hoping something good came outta of them.

How to people like singers that sound like the Cookie Monster if he smoked for 30 years?

So for me Nay.

Archived