Achieving 3 Coinflips of Heads in a row

Death12328

Most people I know say its real hard to pull off 3 heads in a row, well I been able to prove that wrong seven times in a row at the Sneak Peak on Nov 3rd.

Before you flip a coin notice which way its facing the ceiling (Tails or heads should be visible while the other side isn't) if the coin should be heads facing towards the ceiling, change that so its tails that faces the ceiling.

odd when you think about it, but every time I done this its been heads, heads, heads no tails were in the row. To believe what I mean, just flip any coin (even a penny) and let it hit the floor when you just change which side the coin is.

(Results may very when used on cushioned surfaces being rugs, waterbeds, etc.)

Most people I know say its real hard to pull off 3 heads in a row' date=' well I been able to prove that wrong seven times in a row at the Sneak Peak on Nov 3rd.

Before you flip a coin notice which way its facing the ceiling (Tails or heads should be visible while the other side isn't) if the coin should be heads facing towards the ceiling, change that so its tails that faces the ceiling.

odd when you think about it, but every time I done this its been heads, heads, heads no tails were in the row. To believe what I mean, just flip any coin (even a penny) and let it hit the floor when you just change which side the coin is.

(Results may very when used on cushioned surfaces being rugs, [b']waterbeds[/b], etc.)

hmmm... dueling on a waterbed will cause many troubles XD

but yes... there is no way to tell on where the coin is going to land

its all random :S

Archived