Pokemon Onyx Version

Mayko

Hey everyone, Its Mayko again, I have started creating a Pokemon Onyx version using pokestarter. I kinda suck with it, so I'll need all the help I can get with it. Things I need:

Fakemon Ideas and Sprites

Town names

Gyms

New trainer Ideas, sprites, poke sets, and names

Legendarys

Helpers w/ pokestarters

Items and sprites

And help from any one who can make a decent thing on pokestarters

(I will pay 30 points to the person who can make the best title schreen with a red garaydos on it and starting ananation)

Things i DON'T need:

Spaming on this thread

Comments on my work

[spoiler= Plot]

Thousands of years ago, the world is in peril. Hoen region is being ripped apart by the unbalanced forces of Ocean and Land. Kanto being oblerated by the clash of Ice, Fire, and Thunder as strange and powerful birds clash in the skys above. And Joto, unstoppable storms streak across the sky led by a yellow dog like form. The ground exploding with the power of volcanos, led by a red figure. And tidal waves surging just behind a blue figure. Then over Hoen, an egg falls to earth like a comet. Out of the egg a green dragon like creature flies to the sky and silences Earth and Sea. In Kanto, a similar egg crashes to the ocean. A rainbow like beam shoots out of the surf and silences the forces that raged. Joto's egg loged in to the snow explodes w/ a burst of fire that silences the raging forces. These 3 pokemon were writen about for centuries as the saviors, but no credit to the the eggs creator. A thousand years later, this creator is getting restless, and team rocket and team galatic are seizing the opperunity by joining forces as team Neo-Galatic to take control of all the pokemon in the reigon. You, a new trainer, is mesteriously connected to the creator and go on a quest to be a pokemon master and save the Onbus region.

[spoiler= current pokedex]

Yea, I don't think this thread belongs here, but I don't know where it should go. I think games would be best, but I'm notsure. PM one of the supers, Icy would be best, and ask where he thinks this would work best.

till then lock

Will unlock when you, Icy, or another of the supers tell me where this is best.

Archived