QuimicVital Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Hey hey! Hi!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Hey hey! hey. Finally you are back Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 ^T^... I like your old name better, =/. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 People though I left YCM.I didn't believe the fact that people said that you left. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muluck Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 May I join this club? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 OMG. I say this almost every time...Leo is nice, definitely. You can post here for now. I'm sure Leo won't mind. Welcome to Leo's Club O' Fun Muluck! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muluck Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 OMG. I say this almost every time...Leo is nice' date=' definitely. You can post here for now. I'm sure Leo won't mind. Welcome to Leo's Club O' Fun Muluck![/quote'] Awesome. Thanks for the partial admission. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ihop Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 I'm sure leo wouldn't get angry just because you're posting, he wants people to post. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Leo is really nice. He won't get angry, I'm sure Jigglypuff ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muluck Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 I'm sure leo wouldn't get angry just because you're posting' date=' he wants people to post.[/quote'] Lol alright I will certainly be active here and with everyone else. =D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Good. That's good. We'll have another active member =DThis club is gaining popularity... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ihop Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Yeah.I remember being first member of this club :). Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kotaro Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Well I havent been as active over the past few days in this club and others. But this is my 40th post. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muluck Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Good. That's good. We'll have another active member =DThis club is gaining popularity... Good that means more people to talk to and get to know. =D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mindscatter Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Yeah.I remember being first member of this club :). Isn't the first member...uh...the owner? Anyway, it is of no importance how many people enter the club, important is how many people actually post. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muluck Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Yeah.I remember being first member of this club :). Isn't the first member...uh...the owner? Anyway' date=' it is of no importance how many people enter the club, important is how many people actually post.[/b'] Quite true, quite true indeed. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mindscatter Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 LOL the first 2 Level member apart from AJS that I see having more than 2 reps! LOL Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muluck Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 LOL the first 2 Level member apart from AJS that I see having more than 2 reps! LOL Yes it came as quite a shock to me as well. :lol: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Well I know a Level 1 member who has 13 reps.And I posted here over 350 times. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muluck Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Well I know a Level 1 member who has 13 reps.And I posted here over 350 times. I'm not one to talk or boast over accomplishments. I'm here for socialness. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 I didn't mean it as if I was boasting though ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muluck Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 I didn't mean it as if I was boasting though ;D Lol I didn't think you did. =D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 I feel so lazy now it's the holidays. Srsly. I'm posting...so....slow... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muluck Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 I feel so lazy now it's the holidays. Srsly. I'm posting...so....slow... Be careful. Recluseness/Rushing only leads to mistakes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.