Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Well. I don't know what to say other than New Topic? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muluck Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Well. I don't know what to say other than New Topic? How about TCG Games? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Nah something else. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Yeah. That sounds uninteresting to be honest ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 I side with † Nemesîs of Neø † because it gets evantually gets boring and no one will talk about the topic. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muluck Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 I side with † Nemesîs of Neø † because it gets evantually gets boring and no one will talk about the topic. Then pick a topic to talk about. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Ah....not again. This time could DFW choose the topic =D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 New topic: discuss the cool new game Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 I discussed this with another club already lol. I heard the fact that it's good. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 It was really cool. saw a commercial of it and was very interesting with the new games to go in it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 That's where I heard it from. Well I watch the commercial and the game looks good! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Going to my school dance with my girlfriend xoxo Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Nice to see you show up, Emo-te, and you're a Legendary Member now. Cool. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Thanks. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 You will get +1 repz from me now dat you have over 5000 posts. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Neo your not on LOF any more and this is the link http://www.lordoffire.justmybb.com/index.php Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Joined it already. Cool new LOF though Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Neo your not on LOF any more and this is the link http://www.lordoffire.justmybb.com/index.phpOh well. I'm too busy for other forums though, so yeah. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 This and YMC4 are the only fourms I go on. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Neo your not on LOF any more and this is the link http://www.lordoffire.justmybb.com/index.phpOh well. I'm too busy for other forums though' date=' so yeah.[/quote'] Including this :3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Emo te when are you gonna make mt sig D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 This and YMC4 are the only fourms I go on.Im in the Forum Maintenance Team as MUAAZ my old uusername Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Neo your not on LOF any more and this is the link http://www.lordoffire.justmybb.com/index.phpOh well. I'm too busy for other forums though' date=' so yeah.[/quote'] Including this :3YCM is my main forum. I don't include this, by any means what so ever.And I didn't know that you go to YCM4 Lexaeus... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Muluck Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 This and YMC4 are the only fourms I go on. YCM4, what's that? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 jk233_ultimatemaster's website. Another version of YCM (not really), that forum is OK. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.