QuimicVital Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Oh yeah' date=' I forgot.[/quote'] Ad-Spam must never be forgotten!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 I was talking to Rua. I hate this day so freaking much... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 There, there.I see how do you feel. I've had that too. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 I was talking to Rua. I hate this day so freaking much... my mum's car was stolen and my site messed up!!i'm having a worse day than you Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 1. My freind accedentally got Ink in my eye.2. I almost choked to death 3. I got kicked out of Organization XIII. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Police just found the car! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Told ya'. Police can find almost anything. Oh, and the Spam Cop just spammed. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Told ya'. Police can find almost anything. Oh' date=' and the Spam Cop just spammed.[/quote'] Oh yeah!!hope they haven't stole anything O_O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackwing-Master Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Police just found the car!I pitty dah foolwell that good. see, your day is getting better Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 My site messed Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 CnC. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 That's AWSHUM!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 So that means I have officially had the worst day. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Don't be sad, at least you can CnC my work. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 So that means I have officially had the worst day. Yes, because the ink thing Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 I got it out, killed like a b**** though. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 More CnCs? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackwing-Master Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 So that means I have officially had the worst day. Yes' date=' because the ink thing[/quote']well, this doesn't compare to your day Lexaeus, but i was home from school today with a fever of 102.8, and today, the band was staying after school for a party with two different movies, video games including Guitar hero, board games, and FREE FOOD!!!1!!! and i missed it because i had a fever. :( Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 You didn't come close to loseing your life though. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 So that means I have officially had the worst day. Yes' date=' because the ink thing[/quote']well, this doesn't compare to your day Lexaeus, but i was home from school today with a fever of 102.8, and today, the band was staying after school for a party with two different movies, video games including Guitar hero, board games, and FREE FOOD!!!1!!! and i missed it because i had a fever. :(if you call me Mr.T again you get a warning for disrespectfulPS:poor you Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackwing-Master Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 So that means I have officially had the worst day. Yes' date=' because the ink thing[/quote']well, this doesn't compare to your day Lexaeus, but i was home from school today with a fever of 102.8, and today, the band was staying after school for a party with two different movies, video games including Guitar hero, board games, and FREE FOOD!!!1!!! and i missed it because i had a fever. :(if you call me Mr.T again you get a warning for disrespectfulPS:poor youit was just a joke. fine i'll stop. yes, i didn't almost lose my life, but i'm still depressed about it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 how did you nearly lost your life? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 Ahem.CnC. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 I chocked, I was at the water fountin when my hilarious freind came up to me and said: Top a da mornin to ya little f*g you! I laughed then I choked then he ran away I was gonna punch him. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 23, 2009 Report Share Posted October 23, 2009 then, why does your YCM card say the contrary Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.