Godot Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 You spelt Buu wrong Zack. We're just discussing my Avy. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 NO I SPELT IT RITE. I liked the one with the blue person in it D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 I leik the Buu Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 Everybody liek Buu. NO I SPELT IT RITE. I liked the one with the blue person in it D: What are you babbling about? What Blue Person.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 It went with your title "Insane and loveing it". Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 Well, yeah. But it also goes with Topsy Turvy. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stealthumbreon Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 So what's the topic now? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 My avatar I guess. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 My avatar I guess. Is that supposed to be upside-down, or is it just me? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 Yes it is. I don't have an avatar, I guess. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 Yes it is. I don't have an avatar' date=' I guess.[/quote'] Need one? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 Yeah. I don't know what to base it on though. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 [align=center]I'll make it 4 u, Neo. [/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 Oh man XD. I lol'd. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 Err...I believe you were Emo-te a while ago. Amirite?I lol'd as well. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 Err...I believe you were Emo-te a while ago. Amirite?I lol'd as well. Correct. That is Emo-te. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 Err...I believe you were Emo-te a while ago. Amirite?I lol'd as well. Yes. What you want ur avi 2 be based off, cuz I can make a good one :3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 Correction: That was Emo-te. Now that is Screәnshot xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 [align=center]I'll make it 4 u' date=' Neo. [img']http://i45.tinypic.com/ih4did.png[/img][/align] Rofl. And it's DBZ based. I loves you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 [align=center]I'll make it 4 u' date=' Neo. [img']http://i45.tinypic.com/ih4did.png[/img][/align] Rofl. And it's DBZ based. I loves you. I'm making a real comic series too. Gohan vs. Kid Buu. Wan a brand new Buu avi? :3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 Err...I believe you were Emo-te a while ago. Amirite?I lol'd as well. Yes. What you want ur avi 2 be based off' date=' cuz I can make a good one :3[/quote']NO U base it. I want something like an avatar saying Dominant on Top and I want a dark figure. Something like that. Make sure it's hawt because this will be my actual first avatar since I don't treat a star of mine before as an avatar. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 Err...I believe you were Emo-te a while ago. Amirite?I lol'd as well. Yes. What you want ur avi 2 be based off' date=' cuz I can make a good one :3[/quote']NO U base it. I want something like an avatar saying Dominant on Top and I want a dark figure. Something like that. Make sure it's hawt because this will be my actual first avatar since I don't treat a star of mine before as an avatar. Cuming up. ucwatijustdidthar? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 Err...I believe you were Emo-te a while ago. Amirite?I lol'd as well. Yes. What you want ur avi 2 be based off' date=' cuz I can make a good one :3[/quote']NO U base it. I want something like an avatar saying Dominant on Top and I want a dark figure. Something like that. Make sure it's hawt because this will be my actual first avatar since I don't treat a star of mine before as an avatar. Cuming up. ucwatijustdidthar? icwatudidthar. O_o Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 [align=center]I'll make it 4 u' date=' Neo. [img']http://i45.tinypic.com/ih4did.png[/img][/align] Rofl. And it's DBZ based. I loves you. I'm making a real comic series too. Gohan vs. Kid Buu. Wan a brand new Buu avi? :3 Can't wait to see that. And on the Buu avy thing, sure, if it's not a problem. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted November 29, 2009 Report Share Posted November 29, 2009 Which languages do you know or how many do you know? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.