Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 Just sprites for now. I can't download GIMP because my laptop has a virus because my cousins f****ed it up' date=' so I can only use Paint D:[/quote'] Oh. But when you get GIMP (If Ever) You better make Images. OR I SHALL KILL. But yeah, BoT: Paper Mario was a win series. You guys ever play it? I will ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 Just sprites for now. I can't download GIMP because my laptop has a virus because my cousins f****ed it up' date=' so I can only use Paint D:[/quote'] Oh. But when you get GIMP (If Ever) You better make Images. OR I SHALL KILL. But yeah, BoT: Paper Mario was a win series. You guys ever play it? I will ;D You will what, play Paper Mario, make Images or both. Im scared of your images...they're...they're too epic... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 Just sprites for now. I can't download GIMP because my laptop has a virus because my cousins f****ed it up' date=' so I can only use Paint D:[/quote'] Oh. But when you get GIMP (If Ever) You better make Images. OR I SHALL KILL. But yeah, BoT: Paper Mario was a win series. You guys ever play it? I will ;D You will what, play Paper Mario, make Images or both. Im scared of your images...they're...they're too epic... Make images, and I haven't even made one before, so how do you know they're epic? :B Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 Just sprites for now. I can't download GIMP because my laptop has a virus because my cousins f****ed it up' date=' so I can only use Paint D:[/quote'] Oh. But when you get GIMP (If Ever) You better make Images. OR I SHALL KILL. But yeah, BoT: Paper Mario was a win series. You guys ever play it? I will ;D You will what, play Paper Mario, make Images or both. Im scared of your images...they're...they're too epic... Make images, and I haven't even made one before, so how do you know they're epic? :B If Screenshot makes an Image, Chuck Norris cries. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 Hey everyone. whats upp? to lazy to read whats been going on Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 I would like to join. Username: StealthumbreonStars: 2 (soon to be 3)Fav Song: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - Toad Town themeCircle or Square: SquareWhat Is The Club Motto: "I am the best! I can do anything! I can make anything! I suggest stuff that we can learn to make! At least we can make a good motto :P!" Anything?Anyways, accepted. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 Check out my sig for my gallery for dA! ">. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 Deviant ID and Infected Citizen are awesome. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 Deviant ID and Infected Citizen are awesome. I like Infected Citizen better. >.< Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 ORLY? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 ORLY? YESRLY. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 I do to. Buth they're both Epicness. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAEGING D0GKING Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 Guys can you rate on this Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 Guys can you rate on this EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 Guys can you rate on this Too dark on BG. But render is pretty good.Pretty much dark and plain. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Godot Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 On the really dumb and my overall opinion side. I agree with Screenshot. With logic, I agree with Laufer. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 28, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 I just had a 6 Hour power outage. I am releived of my bordem now. My DS died and same with my MP3 giving me nothing to do for an Hour T_T Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 I just had a 6 Hour power outage. I am releived of my bordem now. My DS died and same with my MP3 giving me nothing to do for an Hour T_T At least you're active now. Welcome back. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 28, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 Yes. I have to leave later today though. Hopefully i will get enough time on YCM though. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 There's a lolripper on YCM! Here's my bait: Someone lolrip that palette, I dare you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 28, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 i don't like da sound of this D: It is scaring me. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shallow Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 Username: MakotushinStars: 4Fav Song: Bodies by Drowning PoolCircle or Square: Uhhhh square?What Is The Club Motto: "I am the best! I can do anything! I can make anything! I suggest stuff that we can learn to make! At least we can make a good motto !" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 i don't like da sound of this D: It is scaring me. Srsly, watch out, that lolripper might lolrip ur lolci's. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 28, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 Welcome to the Club o' Fun. Would you liek some fries wit dat sir? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shallow Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 Thanks for accepting me. Fries you say? Sure Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.