Leo's Club o' Fun: Imma be the best club again!

.Leo

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've SO been who-gives-a-shitting YCM. Screw it' date=' I have a life. And it doesn't include gay forums. You guys should move on to before you get too attached. Good thing I left when I did.

[/quote']

YCM is too f****** addicting! I CAN'T FIGHT DA POWAH! Yes I have a life, like screw YCM, I have a life. But I'm still on YCM. And I'm trying to stay away from YCM as much as I can as well.

I've SO been who-gives-a-shitting YCM. Screw it' date=' I have a life. And it doesn't include gay forums. You guys should move on to before you get too attached. Good thing I left when I did.

[/quote']

YCM is too f****** addicting! I CAN'T FIGHT DA POWAH! Yes I have a life, like screw YCM, I have a life. But I'm still on YCM. And I'm trying to stay away from YCM as much as I can as well.

I'm not anymore addicted, and now I visit every once awhile. :D

I am actually going to stop posting on it.

I want to try to focus on school right now and the way I started kinda left me with nothing to lead off to...

WHAT!?

[/quote']

I'm not anymore addicted, and now I visit every once awhile. :D

I am actually going to stop posting on it.

I want to try to focus on school right now and the way I started kinda left me with nothing to lead off to...

WHAT!?

Srsly. I have so many fricking projects ; . ;

I iz back' date=' i have succesfully completed my Mid-Year Exams!!!!!

And i got an awesome grade to :D

[/quote']

Congrats., what grade ya get?

School is now quiet for me atm.

Just finished my bigger projects. Not much to do atm.

Im still busy with my work atm.

Archived