Leo's Club o' Fun: Imma be the best club again!

.Leo

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Username: *points to the right of my avi*

Stars: *points a little lower to the right of my avi*

Fav Song: Never turn Back (Shadow the Hedgehogs theme)

Circle or Square: Triforce. Nuff said.

What Is The Club Motto: Didn't read it, so I am going to guess have fun or something like that. Oh, and I really tend to stick by my own motto which hardly ever clashes with other mottos, so yeah.

I had left before due to some others who were on here before (they shall remain unnamed for the sake of leaving things in the past) and eventually came to realize that There are going to be hypocrites and people who are mean to you or backstabbing no matter where you go, so I decided to rejoin.

This club was sorta dead for a while.

Dont think this will get stickied.

But, we as a club have suceeded in many things. Give me one good reason besides being gone for a while that would make it so that this club is unaccepted?

But' date=' we as a club have suceeded in many things. Give me one good reason besides being gone for a while that would make it so that this club is unaccepted?

[/quote']

Because this club became died and it has no active members anymore.

But' date=' we as a club have suceeded in many things. Give me one good reason besides being gone for a while that would make it so that this club is unaccepted?

[/quote']

Thats what you know. We are getting to the summer, which made the top viewed thread, so it is popular enough to gain it back.

[/quote']

Thats what you know. We are getting to the summer, which made the top viewed thread, so it is popular enough to gain it back.

It seems all the clubs are fading away...

Rate Please.

203576.jpg

Effect

This card cannot be Summoned from your Deck or Graveyard. This card can only be Summoned from your hand during your opponent's Battle Phase by removing from play 1 Level 5 or higher Winged Beast-Type monster in your Graveyard and by discarding 1 Level 4 or lower Winged Beast-Type monster. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, Summon 1 "Eagle Token" (Winged Beast-Type/WIND/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 1000) in Defense Position. As long as there is an "Eagle Token" on the field, Level 4 or lower Winged Beast-Type cannot be destroyed by battle. If a Winged Beast-Type monster would be targeted by an opponents card effect, you can Tribute 1 "Eagle Token" to negate the effect and destroy the card. If you use this effect during your next attack if this card destroys a monster by battle, you cannot Summon an "Eagle Token".

Archived