Ghost Ryder Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Also, do I still need more posts to become an Legendary Member? I have double the amount of Charmander and he's Legendary in this club D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Also' date=' do I still need more posts to become an Legendary Member? I have double the amount of Charmander and he's Legendary in this club D:[/quote'] And he's a n00b. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted September 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Also' date=' do I still need more posts to become an Legendary Member? I have double the amount of Charmander and he's Legendary in this club D:[/quote'] oops sry for not adding you. since you haven't been here in a while i have't changed your staus Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Also' date=' do I still need more posts to become an Legendary Member? I have double the amount of Charmander and he's Legendary in this club D:[/quote'] And he's a n00b.True (no offense), I guess he became one fast. I think you need at least 100 posts for Legendary rank, even if you're active >_> Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ihop Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Also' date=' do I still need more posts to become an Legendary Member? I have double the amount of Charmander and he's Legendary in this club D:[/quote'] And he's a n00b.True (no offense), I guess he became one fast. I think you need at least 100 posts for Legendary rank, even if you're active >_>Seems to be.New topic: Is time travel possible? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Also' date=' do I still need more posts to become an Legendary Member? I have double the amount of Charmander and he's Legendary in this club D:[/quote'] And he's a n00b.True (no offense), I guess he became one fast. I think you need at least 100 posts for Legendary rank, even if you're active >_>Seems to be.New topic: Is time travel possible whilst eating cookies?Yes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted September 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Also' date=' do I still need more posts to become an Legendary Member? I have double the amount of Charmander and he's Legendary in this club D:[/quote'] And he's a n00b.True (no offense), I guess he became one fast. I think you need at least 100 posts for Legendary rank, even if you're active >_> true. he can be a n00b sometimes. anybody up for a Club Tournament. Here are the options.- GFX Contest- YVD Tournament- Pokemon DIAMOND/PEARL/PLATINUM Tournament EDIT: yes time travel rocks with cookies =D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Also' date=' do I still need more posts to become an Legendary Member? I have double the amount of Charmander and he's Legendary in this club D:[/quote'] And he's a n00b.True (no offense), I guess he became one fast. I think you need at least 100 posts for Legendary rank, even if you're active >_> true. he can be a n00b sometimes. anybody up for a Club Tournament. Here are the options.- GFX Contest- YVD Tournament- Pokemon DIAMOND/PEARL/PLATINUM TournamentNeither. I'm having a bad week. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted September 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Also' date=' do I still need more posts to become an Legendary Member? I have double the amount of Charmander and he's Legendary in this club D:[/quote'] And he's a n00b.True (no offense), I guess he became one fast. I think you need at least 100 posts for Legendary rank, even if you're active >_> true. he can be a n00b sometimes. anybody up for a Club Tournament. Here are the options.- GFX Contest- YVD Tournament- Pokemon DIAMOND/PEARL/PLATINUM TournamentNeither. I'm having a bad week. oh. that is said. what has been going on (besides internet fiasco) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Also' date=' do I still need more posts to become an Legendary Member? I have double the amount of Charmander and he's Legendary in this club D:[/quote'] And he's a n00b.True (no offense), I guess he became one fast. I think you need at least 100 posts for Legendary rank, even if you're active >_> true. he can be a n00b sometimes. anybody up for a Club Tournament. Here are the options.- GFX Contest- YVD Tournament- Pokemon DIAMOND/PEARL/PLATINUM Tournament EDIT: yes time travel rocks with cookies =D GFX Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted September 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Also' date=' do I still need more posts to become an Legendary Member? I have double the amount of Charmander and he's Legendary in this club D:[/quote'] And he's a n00b.True (no offense), I guess he became one fast. I think you need at least 100 posts for Legendary rank, even if you're active >_> true. he can be a n00b sometimes. anybody up for a Club Tournament. Here are the options.- GFX Contest- YVD Tournament- Pokemon DIAMOND/PEARL/PLATINUM Tournament EDIT: yes time travel rocks with cookies =D GFX ok. that is what i was thinking. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ihop Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 iYoko has officially won. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 The last thing I wanna do is reach 2,000 posts and I got a few more minutes left D: @King Iron: iYoko has officially won the quote ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted September 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 ok then Neo lets do this. only 12 posts to go Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ihop Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Good luck, also I'm getting to 2500 very soon. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 I'm not gonna spam though. New Topic or continue about the topic? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ihop Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Is time travel realistic? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Is time travel realistic?No. But I can imagine it whilst I'm eating cookies. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ihop Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Cookies?Let's discuss cookies then.OT: 2500! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted September 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Cookies?Let's discuss cookies then.OT: 2500! i love cookies. what is OT: 2500? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Off Topic: 2500 ;D Cookies are epic. I eat as many as I can. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted September 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Off Topic: 2500 ;D Cookies are epic. I eat as many as I can. OH XD. Cookies are Epic as you said. if cookies weren't any cookies teh world would be at crisis. OT: 3404 =D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 On T: Almost 2,000. Few more posts guys ;D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted September 20, 2009 Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 Knhr Npoh (King Iron) congratulations!!does epicookies tell you something?EDIT:like this fakemon? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted September 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted September 20, 2009 On T: Almost 2' date='000. Few more posts guys ;D[/quote'] awesome can't whar til you make it. 1 question. did you used to be The Devastor? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.