Jump to content

Leo's Club o' Fun: Imma be the best club again!


.Leo

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest Desktop Emote:

 

244r85t.gif

Does nothing!

 

Just like a Tard!

 

BTW' date=' can someone rep me please? Starfire negged me for no f***ing reason thinking I was leaving YCM.

[/quote']

 

Neg rep was deleted by him i think. it isn't there

 

I PM'ed him about it. Thwanks for the comment. I'll make you a Desktop Emote, OR ;D

 

ok thwanks. i luvs reflections. i sing to my in front of teh mirror some time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Latest Desktop Emote:

 

244r85t.gif

Pretty cool. Maybe you could make it bouncing animated.

 

see the reflection. that would make it very complicated i think

 

I've made a animated reflection before.

 

you have?? i just assumed it was hard XD. was it hard or easy??

 

easy

 

wow. could you teach me how to amke em PLease?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Latest Desktop Emote:

 

244r85t.gif

Pretty cool. Maybe you could make it bouncing animated.

 

see the reflection. that would make it very complicated i think

 

I've made a animated reflection before.

 

you have?? i just assumed it was hard XD. was it hard or easy??

 

easy

 

wow. could you teach me how to amke em PLease?

 

Latar

 

25jvy3k.gif

 

ok. WOw that be Epic =D.

 

First RENDER EVAH

 

4qlkpx.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...