Adult Swim On Cartoon Network

I wanna watch it so bad' date=' but my parents put a crap load of restrictions on things.

Well, at least I can watch King of the Hill.

[/quote']

What is the restriction mech thingy? If you live in NC in USA, you might have Time Warner Cable, don't know if it's around all of the states. But if it is all around the states, just press 0000, I think it works :?

I wanna watch it so bad' date=' but my parents put a crap load of restrictions on things.

[/quote']

What is the restriction mech thingy? If you live in NC in USA, you might have Time Warner Cable, don't know if it's around all of the states. But if it is all around the states, just press 0000, I think it works :?

No, not mechinicial things, they just watch me watch TV all the freakin' time. Even if I try to watch Adult Swim, they say, "No! Watch something else!"

Privacy is not a word in their dictionary.

[/quote']

No, not mechinicial things, they just watch me watch TV all the freakin' time. Even if I try to watch Adult Swim, they say, "No! Watch something else!"

You have a TV in your room? A computer in your room? You can watch both there. Preferably comp. Less chance of getting caught, unless you switch channels when-

Wait, how old are you?

[/quote']

You have a TV in your room? A computer in your room? You can watch both there. Preferably comp. Less chance of getting caught, unless you switch channels when-

Wait, how old are you?

I do not have my own computer or TV. Well, I do have my own TV, but I can only play my SNES on it.

I'm only 13. :lol:

[/quote']

Wait, how old are you?

I do not have my own computer or TV. Well, I do have my own TV, but I can only play my SNES on it.

I'm only 13. :lol:

I was at least 9, and I got my own computer, tv, the phoof.

Care to live at my place?

I really only like the anime in Adult Swim. The other stuff is kinda annoying except American Dad.

*Opening Music*

Good Morning USA!

I have a feeling that it's gonna be a wonderful day!

The sun and the sky has smile on it's face, and a shining salute to the American Race!!!"

etc.

Too lazy to put the rest up.

Archived