How is it?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How is it?

• Awesome
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Terrible

what was tht guy on about b4' date=' yugi would absolutly kick the crap outta jaden or jadai what ever u wanna call him, jaden just duels with luck, he has like 3-4 combo's while Yugi had IMMENSE cards, IMMENSE combo's and he's just so much more cooler! but yeah i see what the other guy was saying, but i think that if jaden and yugi did duel, they'd give it a cheesy ass ending like a draw between them like they did with jaden and zane, just so neither of them loses their reputation. thinking about it now, im trying too figure out who is cooler, yugi or atem, but i'd say atem so they should make jaden and atem duel!! although yugi is older by the time of GX and is literlarrly the EXACT same as atem so it's a tough one xD

[/quote']

I meant that Yugi would lose for MARKETING purposes-in a real duel, of course Yugi would win. But they'd have Jaden or maybe like you said-a tie. Or, maybe they'd have Yugi surrender or crap like that.

When I said that, I meant it in terms of how it would make them money.

Think about it. What cards are featured in the new sets a lot(although I don't like them)? E-Heroes. What cards does Jaden use? E-Heroes. Therefore, they'd have Jaden win or some crappy tie ending to boost sales for their packs. That's all I meant. Yugi would slaughter him in five minutes. Yugi relied on luck, but he also had skill; Jaden relies on luck ALL the time.

yah i understood that man, but im saying if they did make jaden win then that would be a load of foooooooking bull cause yugi is so much better, and good on ya man!!!! i hate the elemental heroes as well!!!!! i meen flamewingman i like but apart from that i hate the millions of other ones!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived