1 member has voted

1. 1. How is it?

• Awesome
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Terrible

Hi guys

Do you think that there should be a Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx movie?

I think there should be because the Anime is good and the Original YGO Movie was good but i think that they should make a movie on the gx theme as it would be around Jaden and the sacred beasts or even the Egyptian God cards like in the Pyramid of light movie.

I thought of the plot that could be used around both anime series as Jaden, Yugi/Atem, and Joey team tohether to face a new Evil like Darknite or Nitmare (Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories villians) and resue Alexis, Téa and Mai with a camio with Kaiba, Pegasus and the others.

Anyway i would like to know if you agree and post back anything that could work and below will be a poll that you can fill in once

Happy Dueling and Get Your Game On!

PS - PLEASE VOTE!! and please read the post carefully.

There was a Japanese version of Pyramid of Light? I thought Pyramid of Light was America-Only, made to cash in on the brutally mutilated dub.

Anyway, I don't think there should be. I think it would be like Pyramid of Light-unlike the original Yu-Gi-Oh, the Japanese GX series is still, in many ways, similar to the dub-which isn't a good thing. Japanese or American, it'd be dull and boring, feature a one-time villian(Like Pyramid of Light) that has a rather cliche personality and motive.

Also, it'd be nothing more than an hour-and-a-half commercial for the Elemental Heroes, so the little kiddies would be hyped up for the next set.

There was a Japanese version of Pyramid of Light? I thought Pyramid of Light was America-Only' date=' made to cash in on the brutally mutilated dub.

Anyway, I don't think there should be. I think it would be like Pyramid of Light-unlike the original Yu-Gi-Oh, the Japanese GX series is still, in many ways, similar to the dub-which isn't a good thing. Japanese or American, it'd be dull and boring, feature a one-time villian(Like Pyramid of Light) that has a rather cliche personality and motive.

Also, it'd be nothing more than an hour-and-a-half commercial for the Elemental Heroes, so the little kiddies would be hyped up for the next set.

[/quote']

I couldn't say it any better.

I would like to see one if WE got to rite it, so 4 kids couldnt kill it.

have it take place after the yubel incident, so judai and yubel are fused, then have some random evil guy rip a hole in the dimensions, so Atem comes back (in his own body) and rips yubel and judai apart, along with Yami Bakura, so then Bakura + Zork team up with Nightshroud and Mr. T, to take over the world, only to be stoped by judai, yubel, yami and atem have to duel there way up through the army of Orichalcos goons, Mind controled Slaves, and Dark Duel Spirits to fight Zork, Bakura, Nightshroud, and Mr. T.

Of course, I think Judai(AKA Jaden) would win. Why? Not because he's better, but because they're not making the original Yu-Gi-Oh episodes anymore. And alot of the new real cards are featured in GX. So, in order to make the real cards seem spectacular and again target the little kiddies, they'll have Yugi look like he's about to win when Jaden pulls some totally implausible trick out of his *beepboopbaabaapbobop* that would make all the little kids nearly explode into tons of little bloody pieces out of sheer amazement and have them buy tons of packs and boost sales.

Note that I said NEARLY explode because a)they'd get sued for killing the kids, they'd get lynched by soccer moms and b)a majority of their market would be gone =P

what was tht guy on about b4, yugi would absolutly kick the crap outta jaden or jadai what ever u wanna call him, jaden just duels with luck, he has like 3-4 combo's while Yugi had IMMENSE cards, IMMENSE combo's and he's just so much more cooler! but yeah i see what the other guy was saying, but i think that if jaden and yugi did duel, they'd give it a cheesy ass ending like a draw between them like they did with jaden and zane, just so neither of them loses their reputation. thinking about it now, im trying too figure out who is cooler, yugi or atem, but i'd say atem so they should make jaden and atem duel!! although yugi is older by the time of GX and is literlarrly the EXACT same as atem so it's a tough one xD

Archived