all of diturbeds songs rule

raven5000

how would you rate disturbed from 1-10  

1 member has voted

1. 1. how would you rate disturbed from 1-10

song names indestructible,inside the fire,god of mind,the game,down with the sickness,shout,vioces,mistress,land of confusion,prayer,believe,son of plunder,remember,facade,darkness,deify,the curse,awaken,conflict,decadence,dropping plates,guarded,the night,stupify,rise,in this moment criminal shout, dehuminize,and a disturbed version of metallica's fade to bleck.these are just some of there songs

and if you think otherwise let me know.

add anything you want to this forum as long as it has to do with music.

well then tell me the bands/artist that you people that read this like

• Blotted Science' date=' Buckethead, Mastodon, Prototype, The Human Abstract, Protest the Hero, Tool, In Flames, occaisonally stuff liek Gnarls Barkley, Gorillaz and Jimi Hendrix.
    [*']Disturbed is okay, i'm just not into them anymore. The Night, The Game, and Stupify are still good songs.

Eh.

I used to listen to them. I first found out about them when they released The Sickness and played Ozzfest that one time. And I was like KICK ARSE. Then I heard believe and was like STILL PERTY KICK ARSE. Then 10,000 Fists and I was like Ummm... different but still kick arse I suppose. And Indestructible I was like WTF HAPPENED?

Long story short, they sold out and I lost interest.

Archived