Invasion From R'lyeh (incomplete set)

herbie

i've made 7 cards so far for this set

[spoiler=Booster]

IFR-Booster.jpg

IFR-001.jpg

[spoiler=Cthulhu, Lord of R'lyeh]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by having exactly 3 WATER monsters in your Graveyard. Pay 2000 Life Points to Special Summon as many "Cthulhi, Star-Spawn of R'lyeh" as possible from your Graveyard. Once per turn you may tribute 1 Aqua-Type monster you control to destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

IFR-002.jpg

[spoiler=Cthulhi, Star-Spawn of R'lyeh]

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, increase the ATK and DEF of all WATER monsters by 300 points. If this card is in your Graveyard during your opponent's End Phase, skip your next Draw Phase to Special Summon it during your next Standby Phase.

IFR-003.jpg

[spoiler=R'lyeh, the Sunken City]

When an Aqua-Type monster is Special Summoned to the field from your Graveyard, place 1 counter on this card (max. 3). Increase the ATK and DEF of all Aqua-Type monsters by 100 for each counter on this card. Once per turn you can remove 3 counters from this card to draw 1 card from your Deck.

IFR-004.jpg

[spoiler=Magical Fisherman's Demise]

Activate only when an opponent's monster declares an attack on an Aqua-Type monster you control. Destroy all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls.

IFR-005.jpg

[spoiler=The Un-Born Spawn of R'lyeh]

This Card's name is treated as "Cthulhi, Star-Spawn of R'lyeh" while it is in the Graveyard. You can discard this card to the Graveyard to add 1 "R'lyeh, the Sunken City" from your Deck to your Hand.

IFR-006.jpg

[spoiler=Cthulhu Waits Dreaming]

Add 1 "R'lyeh" card from your Deck to your Hand. Your Deck is then shuffled.

IFR-007.jpg

[spoiler=Rising From the Sunken City]

Select 1 Aqua-Type monster from either you or your opponents Graveyard. Special Summon the selected monster on your side of the field. This monster cannot declare an attack this turn.

uhm what do you mean by that?

is there OCG errors concerning what it's search targets are (which i was afraid of)?

or does the effect need to be more thought out?

also Coreander really?

i was hoping to make set that no one else would of thought of having

i guess original ideas are pretty hard to come by though

Archived