Transformers Contest....

Poseidon©

Hey guys' date=' I'm really sorry to have to do this but I need to extend the date. I'm really busy and stuff so I need to extend it to August 13th. Sorry!

[/quote']

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! School starts that week:(

Hey guys' date=' I'm really sorry to have to do this but I need to extend the date. I'm really busy and stuff so I need to extend it to August 13th. Sorry!

[/quote']

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! School starts that week:(

my school doesn't start for another 2 weeks after that. good luck with whatever you have to do.

Optimus Prime 365525c.jpg

Effect: Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 300 points for each Machine-Type monster on the field other than this card. When a Defense Position monster is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

Archived