Nasty Cats

Guest Tiger

Guest Tiger

We recently found a cat on the street, so we took him to the vet to see if he was micro chipped, which he was. We found out his name was Shaggy so we called his owners but they must be away on vacation or something because they wouldn't answer their phone. We kept calling over and over and still no answer. 4 days later, there is still no answer. So we decided to let him stay at our house until his owners get back. He got the name Mr. Peebles, because it was a nickname for him and it stuck. I have no idea how it became his nickname, it just did. So now we call him Mr. Peebles and sometimes Shaggy. He won't answer to Shaggy, so we just decided to call him Mr. Peebles. We have two other cats and one dog. Mr. Peebles hates them all, and they all hate him back. Our cats are declawed so he has an advantage. He actually has claws so he claws anyone and anything he sees mainly because he is angry and upset and thinks we took him away from his home when really, we saved him.

Mr. Peebles is a very aggressive cat and the video below is just showing him in his non-violent moments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6shKY4Q8AeM

Dicuss any mean cats you have / had.

'Mr. Peebles' is probably stressed out... cuz he's in a new enviroment... he needs time to setle down... he claws cuz he feels threatened... and if him old owners mistreated him or he was attacked by other animals while on the street he'll natural be defensive.... he should calm down soon.. ~(just some friendly cat advice)~

I have a cat who hates my dog.. She is female and she's nursing a little one... she'll attack the dog with now reason or warning... it's quite funny to watch.. but.. i'm trying to stop her from doing it.. >.<;

That cat doesn't look that mean. When it's mean to you just kick it. Nothing says "Ima badass" like some good ol' kitty kickin'.

As for the owners. Maybe they died in an airplane crash on the way back?

have you ever heard the story about timmy and anonymous?

Guest Tiger

'Mr. Peebles' is probably stressed out... cuz he's in a new enviroment... he needs time to setle down... he claws cuz he feels threatened... and if him old owners mistreated him or he was attacked by other animals while on the street he'll natural be defensive.... he should calm down soon.. ~(just some friendly cat advice)~

I know' date=' but if the owners never answer or call back or anything it may take several months for Mr. Peebles to adapt to his new environment. =/

Thanks for the advice, though.

That cat doesn't look that mean. When it's mean to you just kick it. Nothing says "Ima badass" like some good ol' kitty kickin'.

The cat climbs. He's almost never on the ground so I can't kick him. Plus he bites and scratches you when you get like 10 inches away from him.

I hope the owners didn't die. I feel sorry for the cat and I want him to go back to his home where his owners love him.

Guest Tiger

If you find a stray cat like that in the future' date=' just put it down. :/

[/quote']

No way. This cat belongs to somebody and I'm not going to kill their pet.

They are probably just on vacation.

Guest Tiger

I just hope it gets used to us soon because it just chased one of my cats and hissed at her.

Both my cats really hate him.

Also, my dog is female and both my other cats are female so he is the only male in the house.

y cat is named Chicago. He was dropped off at my house by my brother. Once when we left for vacation, we left the garage door slightly open so Chicago could get in and out. When we came back 3 days later, we find a bloody half of a rabbit in our kitchen. and a pool of blood with a dissembodied arm of a squirle on the padio. and when we got a new washer and drier and moved the old ones, we found 5 bunnies hiding from my cat behind the washer. we let them go.

The cat climbs. He's almost never on the ground so I can't kick him. Plus he bites and scratches you when you get like 10 inches away from him.

I hope the owners didn't die. I feel sorry for the cat and I want him to go back to his home where his owners love him.

I'm kinda scared here. You've actually considered kicking the cat? That's messed up. =(

have you ever heard the story about timmy and anonymous?

I'll have to google it later.

Guest Tiger

Death Metal: I would never kick the cat, no matter what. I was just saying that the cat climbs so I wouldn't be able to kick him.

I would never kick him even if he does deserve it.

Xander Royce: We're probably going to get the cat de-clawed if the owners don't show up soon.

Xander Royce: We're probably going to get the cat de-clawed if the owners don't show up soon.

What's with you and your family for always "waiting" to do something. If you are going to do it, do it, and not wait till it's too late. (Do I need to remind you what you people did to you dying dog who had cancer last year?)

Seriously, just get the cat declawed already, the owners probably abondaned it.

Guest Tiger

Do you ever consider getting its nails cut?

No way. It would bite you as soon as you get near it.

He's gotten better, though. Today he hasn't scratched anyone yet. But he did chase one of my cats. =/

He just needs some time alone, that's all.

Archived