YCM'S OFFICIAL AND BIGGEST YVD TOURNAMENT ( ROUND ONE HAS STARTED)

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is a bit of problem for me here, I'm not at a com that can do this stuff often enough to actually play at a convenient time.

in addition, I think I have tryed to load that before, and it didn't work for me at all, do you have any idea why? and what about DMU? it has all the cards on their as well.

just asking on the second thing, but the first is a problem, what do you think you could do about this?

I really do want to show my skill, but I don't want to have to jump through hoops to get things done here, so we shall see I guess.

there is a bit of problem for me here' date=' I'm not at a com that can do this stuff often enough to actually play at a convenient time.

in addition, I think I have tryed to load that before, and it didn't for me at all, do you have any idea why? and what about DMU? it has all the cards on their as well.

just asking on the second thing, but the first is a problem, what do you think you could do about this?

I really do want to show my skill, but I don't want to have to jump through hoops to get things done here, so we shall see I guess.

[/quote']

Well what are good times for you?

@Kira: When we have at least 8 duelists. But I'll get it a week or 2.

there is a bit of problem for me here' date=' I'm not at a com that can do this stuff often enough to actually play at a convenient time.

in addition, I think I have tryed to load that before, and it didn't for me at all, do you have any idea why? and what about DMU? it has all the cards on their as well.

[/quote']

yeah I cant get online too consistently either

i can get on about every 2-3 days

[/quote']

Well pm me when you can usually get online and I'll see what i can do.

EDIT: Well I can set up a time frame for you and your opponents duel if you like?

[/quote']

this week after thursday 3p.m., until sunday at 4p.m.

next week is no, very unlikely that he coms that have net will run this, since they are college computers with admin locks active, and even then I would likely have to remake my deck every time, which could cause problems.

week after that is same as the first, this repeats in a pattern.

[/quote']

Well pm me when you can usually get online and I'll see what i can do.

EDIT: Well I can set up a time frame for you and your opponents duel if you like?

Yeah just say "Send in results by this day" that would work

[/quote']

this week after thrusday 3p.m., until sunday at 4p.m.

next week is no, very unlikely that he coms that have net will run this, since they are college computers with admin locks active, and even then I would likely have to remake my deck every time, which could cause problems.

You can save the deck to you documents. Then you just open it using yvd it will appear.

EDIT: I will do that, kira.

[/quote']

this week after thrusday 3p.m., until sunday at 4p.m.

You can save the deck to you documents. Then you just open it using yvd it will appear.

EDIT: I will do that, kira.

Yeah that will work. Ill have my deck by tommorow too

I'll register' date=' since you lowered the point cap I'll send you back your points Kira, thanks though =)

Anyways, I'll probably build my deck in Deck Studio first as its easier =D

I'll submit my registration a bit later..

[/quote']

Yeah I thought I could be the good guy for once and it was all POINTLESS!

okay. I'll post the joined members so far.

we are waiting eagerly

I posted them.

Are you planning on joining?

as I mentioned before' date=' Ill have my deck by tommorow

[/quote']

You can register without sending the deck. But you will have to of sent it by the time this starts.

ah. well ok Ill get right on it boss!

okay. I'll post the joined members so far.

we are waiting eagerly

I posted them.

Are you planning on joining?

as I mentioned before' date=' Ill have my deck by tommorow

[/quote']

You can register without sending the deck. But you will have to of sent it by the time this starts.

ah. well ok Ill get right on it boss!

I feel important <3

Archived