!LOCK!

CrownedClown

OoC: I think making those made up jutsus are not needed because they already can be done by Genjutsu =D RPing Genjutsu should be interesting and it kind of would seem to fit your intelligent looking character(ofc, I don't know anything about the anime-character and what like he is in that).

Making unable to move is easy to do with Genjutsu(trees, earth, anything seeming to grow from the ground or something and taking the target on tight grip and even if the target would be the physically strongest person, it would keep the target on hold.

Making blind is easy with Kokuangyo no jutsu (Bringer-of-darkness technique) Genjutsu.

Ofcourse if you don't want to, no need to do it. I just got that idea as I read your APPxD

The calm personality uses Genjutsu, intelligent tricks and swords to attack when opponent is vulnerable while in Genjutsu(ofcourse skill to battle without) while the other is a bit more straightforward battling with nin- and taijutsu.

Name: Zayon

Position: Akatsuki

Kekkei-Genkai: Soma No Ko

Sex: Male

Appearance: Normal State77abf4cba376b91d112c96d26ae465a2.jpg

Sane formTatsuo_portrait_by_Ranagol.jpg

Personality: usually he is quite bloodthirsty or thrilled by the chance to fight, he in this form always tries to coax his opponents to fight him. Suprisingly he also has a side in which upon starting to fight he thinks properly and strategizes his moves, in the form of this personality he is cool under pressure and calm.

Bio: Since he was a young boy he always had a slight tendency torwards bloodlust due to his condition his parents thought he would grow out of this. As he lived in a ninja village it seemed to only increase it's potential hold on him. he would prefer seeing others hurt in sparring then to practice his techniques he was often in trouble for causing high amounts of pain when sparring. eventually he was banished from the village of snow at the age of 14 after a ninja died while they were sparring, this left him to increase his skills and his tendency torwards bloodlust took over.

now in more recent sightings of him he has been known to be an S-Rank criminal part of the akatsuki, one of the murders of ninja which made him this dangerous a criminal was a whole mansion filled with the bodies of slaughtered ANBU operatives thought to have gone missing. he also has another side to him though all through the gtime whenever he was truly fighting or training there was another side to him completely in tune with his techniques an d not trying to cause death if it could be avoided although this personalities grip has slipped as of late and is also with a slight tendency for bloodlust inherited from the other personality, when he enters this state though he looks younger and several marks dissappear from his face it is only then he may allow you to escape without attempting to murder. Oftenm in battle he refers to use of Crystal Techniques

Extra: Split Personalities, often uses a reversed edge blade made from japanese steel when he battles [spoiler=sword]Sakabato_2_by_Chris_Young.jpg

, sometmes using an axe if the bloodlust full personality is at work in the battle [spoiler=axe]Battle_Axe_by_deathatsix.jpg

Jutsu:

[spoiler=Parasite Demon Demolition Technique:] Using their kekkei genkai, Soma no Ko, Sakon or Ukon can parasitically merge with their opponents. They can then slowly destroy the cells of the opponents, killing them at their desired rate. However, any injuries the host body receives are also suffered by the user, leaving them susceptible to any of the host's suicide attempts. This ability does not work with inanimate objects such as puppets.

[spoiler=Crystal Armor:] This jutsu allows Guren to become encased in a thin sheet of crystal to protect her from blunt force trauma. This armor can also aid Guren in performing stronger physical attacks. The crystal is transparent and can only be noticed by light reflecting off it.

[spoiler=Crystal: Giant Hexagonal Shuriken:] Guren creates a giant crystal shuriken, resembling a snowflake, and throws it at the enemy. This seems to be a larger version of the Crystal: Hexagonal Shuriken.

[spoiler=Crystal: Hexagonal Shuriken:] A peculiar attack used only by Guren. The shuriken used in this jutsu are six-sided with spikes at the sides of each blade, as they resemble snowflakes.

[spoiler=Crystal: Hexagonal Shuriken: Wild Dance:] Guren throws a vast amount of crystal shuriken to her opponent. She can use a much advanced form of the attack where crystal particles surround her and condense into numerous shuriken.

[spoiler=Crystal Release: Arrow of Light:] Guren will encase herself in a prism of crystal. While doing this, she can hover in the air but is unable to maneuver, however is protected from all but the strongest of attacks. In addition, she can focus her chakra into light through a prism and launch a powerful heat blast.

[spoiler=Crystal Release: Crimson Fruit:] Guren can create a dome of crystal to surround a target. It is high durable from both external and internal attacks.

[spoiler=Crystal Release: Crystal Encampment Wall:] Guren creates a wave of chakra which then turns into an almost impenetrable wall which also mends itself. The wall most likely has the Crystal labyrinth. After Shino nearly destroyed the Wall with his insects, Kakashi made a strike for Guren with his Lightning Blade, fortunately for Guren, Gozu, in his last act of love for her, blocks the attack by morphing into mud and takes the attack for her.

[spoiler=Crystal Release: Crystal Needles:] Guren creates little, skinny, sharp, bright pink crystals that shoot at the target at extremely high speeds.

[spoiler=Telescope Technique:] The Telescope Technique allows the user to observe others through a crystal ball over long distances.

[spoiler=Crystal Release: Crystal Pentagonal Prison:] Guren completely encases her opponents in crystal. When the crystal is shattered, the bodies of the victims disintegrate along with the crystal particles. When people where examining Shino's parasitic insect, it appeared to be covered with a frostbite-like pattern.

[spoiler=Crystal Release: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon:] The user crystallizes a material in the area, and then turns it into a dragon. It can be used as a means to travel or to attack a target. Several dragons can also be made and manipulated at once.

[spoiler=Crystal Release: The Gods' Crossings Technique:] This jutsu will create a long stream of sharp crystals to bind or pierce a target.

[spoiler=Jade Crystal Clone Technique:] After she performs the Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Mirror jutsu, Guren can make multiple clones of herself emerge from the mirror. These clones are made of crystal, as after Hinata Hyuga defeated one, it crumbled into many crystals. Clones made by this jutsu are also able to deceive Byakugan users, as shown in the (short) fight Hinata had with one of Guren's clones. Hinata could see the Chakra Pathway System of the clone, unlike in the situation with a normal clone generated by the Clone Technique.

[spoiler=Crystal Release: Giant Crystal Dart:] This jutsu allows Guren to create a large sharp rod attached to her wrist which she can used to impale a target. It resembles Clematis Dance: Flower.

[spoiler=Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Blade:] This technique is solely used by Guren. She can quickly form a blade made of crystal on her arm, and use it almost similar to how a ninja would use a Tanto. Blades can be formed on both arms if needed.

[spoiler=Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Hexagonal Pillars:] Even though the technique's name consists of "Hexagonal", the pillars appear in a pentagonal form. This technique is used solely by Guren. This technique is used for the process of summoning the Three-Tailed Beast. It consists of five large pink crystalline pillars summoned around the user.

[spoiler=Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Labyrinth Technique:] This technique is solely used by Guren, and is possibly one of her strongest attacks. First she creates a number of crystal flowers. Then she grows these flowers into a gigantic labyrinth consisting of red crystals, confusing all enemies inside of it. The enemies will mostly be lost because of the fact that the red crystals reflect their personal image as well as generates mirror images of the routes, paths, and details within the labyrinth, confusing and intimidating them. It is even capable of confusing the Byakugan.

Because of the crystal's stable molecular structure, a simple attack focused at one point is rendered useless, as its wide surface will evenly disperse the force of the attack, reducing the attacks effectiveness. To overcome the 'Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Labyrinth' Technique, an attack thats impact force is already both wide and powerful is required to smash through it.

[spoiler=Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Mirror:]This technique is solely used by Guren. She forms a large mirror in the shape of a snowflake, which she can then use to perform the Jade Crystal Clone Technique.

[spoiler=Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Prison]This technique is where Guren completely encases an opponent in crystal. If the crystal is shattered, the victim disintegrates along with the crystal particles. In one case however, Hinata was able to surround her body with chakra before she was completely encased, thereby avoiding her getting disintegrated. This is a minor version of the Crystal Release: Crystal Pentagonal Prison.

[spoiler=Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Wall Eighth Formation]This jutsu will crystallize a large area and everything within it. This jutsu was first used in Guren's battle with the Three-Tailed Beast, but to no avail, as it broke out shortly after.

in th crystal technique their dark red unlike the pink in some of guren's k?

OoC: I think making those made up jutsus are not needed because they already can be done by Genjutsu =D RPing Genjutsu should be interesting and it kind of would seem to fit your intelligent looking character(ofc' date=' I don't know anything about the anime-character and what like he is in that).

Making unable to move is easy to do with Genjutsu(trees, earth, anything seeming to grow from the ground or something and taking the target on tight grip and even if the target would be the physically strongest person, it would keep the target on hold.

Making blind is easy with Kokuangyo no jutsu (Bringer-of-darkness technique) Genjutsu.

Ofcourse if you don't want to, no need to do it. I just got that idea as I read your APPxD

The calm personality uses Genjutsu, intelligent tricks and swords to attack when opponent is vulnerable while in Genjutsu(ofcourse skill to battle without) while the other is a bit more straightforward battling with nin- and taijutsu.

[/quote']

so, basically there was already jutsu for what i made? i'll put those in my app. thanks =D

OoC: I think making those made up jutsus are not needed because they already can be done by Genjutsu =D RPing Genjutsu should be interesting and it kind of would seem to fit your intelligent looking character(ofc' date=' I don't know anything about the anime-character and what like he is in that).

[/quote']

I know this isnt my concersation, but i feel i should say something.

You do make a good point in saying that genjutsu can do those things, however it has 2 flaws.

1. Genjutsu will be broken if you run out of chakra.

2. Genjutsu can be broken my a person who has good enough chakra controle.

With ninjutsu, its not that simple.

[spoiler=]

[/quote']

I know this isnt my concersation, but i feel i should say something.

You do make a good point in saying that genjutsu can do those things, however it has 2 flaws.

1. Genjutsu will be broken if you run out of chakra.

2. Genjutsu can be broken my a person who has good enough chakra controle.

With ninjutsu, its not that simple.

why was that in a spoiler?

OoC: I do know that, but even that is true, it doesn't really mather. For a person to figure out that he/she is in genjutsu does take time, and of course he might for example think it's some ninjutsu before figuring Genjutsu. Also, it seems to be a rare and hard thing to do... I mean even Third Hokage didn't do it or did not have time to do it, since it takes a bit of concentration and if the genjutsu user is assaulting you, it's hard to concentrate on the stopping the chakraflow. Of course that also makes him vulnerable for a moment.

Archived