Monarch fusion

Well, with all the monarch's running around,

suprising thing is there isnt a fusion of at least two of them.

so we'll go for the basic and very much old school, Chaos monarch

Enjoy :D

351037z.jpg

'Caius The Shadow Monarch' + 'Kuraz The Light Monarch'

This card can only be Summoned by the effects of 'Calamity Crash'

When this card is Fusion Summoned, select up to 3 cards on your opponent's side of the field. Remove the selected cards from play and inflict 500 points of damage for each monster card removed by this effect. For each card that was removed by this effect, your opponent draws 1 card. This card cannot attack the turn it was summoned.

not 100% sure if the OCG is right. please let me know and ill change it.

351037.jpg

'Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch' + 'Mobius the Frost Monarch'

This card can only be Summoned by the effects of 'Calamity Crash'.

When this card is summoned, destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the field. Both players then discard cards from their hands equal to the amount of card's destroyed by this effect.

351037.jpg

Send from your hand or field, cards listed on a 'Monarch' Fusion Monster card. Special Summon the selected monster from your Extra Deck to your side of the field (This is treated as a Fusion Summon.)

EDIT: Added unique Monarch Fusion card, changed picture of Monarch and added another one...., f..... let me know what you think

P.S Finding pictures was difficult, working on finding better ones. but these will have to do.

Credit go to artists on DeviantArt

Great card. I'm about to look up something on the OCG real quick, I don't wanna say something and be wrong. brb with an edit to this post.

EDIT:

It looks alright besides one minor error. The line "This card can only be Summoned by Fusion Summon." should come together with the rest of the OCG.

Archived