Emergents!!! 14/??

Titanjon

These pictures are truly magnificent, and they flow well together (except Spiritos, who looks a little different from the rest.) If you told me these were real cards, I'd probably believe it. Fix those little OCG errors and I'll give you 9.7. They're well balanced and I like the mechanic you've got going with them. Any story behind them? Not that you need one, just wondering.

good pictures' date=' minor OCG errors, good effects. 8.5/10

you should give image credit.

[/quote']

Deviantart.

These pictures are truly magnificent' date=' and they flow well together (except Spiritos, who looks a little different from the rest.) If you told me these were real cards, I'd probably believe it. Fix those little OCG errors and I'll give you 9.7. They're well balanced and I like the mechanic you've got going with them. Any story behind them? Not that you need one, just wondering.

[/quote']

Thanks. There's no strory behind them, yet, though.

This is an extraordinary set of monsters! But what I think could make these cards alot better is to make some equip spells for these "emergant" monsters. I find Philios a tad bit broken since if he's just merely destroyed you can special summon one emergent from the grave. That's like a broken version of Colossal Fighter. I love it! (Though that synchro would be banned probably :()

These pictures are truly magnificent' date=' and they flow well together (except Spiritos, who looks a little different from the rest.) If you told me these were real cards, I'd probably believe it. Fix those little OCG errors and I'll give you 9.7. They're well balanced and I like the mechanic you've got going with them. Any story behind them? Not that you need one, just wondering.

[/quote']

Yeah, except most, if not all, of the pics are actually from real Chaotic cards!

Archived