I was a 2 Star when i made it. 3000 ATK, Level 4 .. 10/10 Ratings O.o

Big Lez

Well..ive seen some 4 Star Monsters with 3000 ATK..

I didnt like them^^..but ive given myself a try to make it better.

262318q.jpg

[spoiler=View Effect]This card cannot be Set or Special Summoned except by it's own effect. If you Normal Summon this card, this card's ATK is decreased by 1200. You can also Special Summon this card by Tributing 1 Monster Card OR by Tributing 2 Monster Cards. If you Tributed 1 Monster this card's ATK is decreased by 600. This card is not affected by any Spell or Trap cards currently on the field. If this Monster Card declares an attack it's ATK is decreased by 200.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a tad simplistic way of making a 3000 ATK level 4 monster, but unlike many people here, I quite like a simplistic effect if it does the job it was made for, and this certainly does. It seems to me to be an extremely versatile monster that could be used in most decks simply because of its constant availability. In fact, the only suggestion I can make, is that the reductions could be -1200 for no Tributes, and -600 for 1 Tribute, considering how low his DEF is.

10/10.

This is like the most balanced card I've ever seen. This is my highest rating, because this card would be so helpful. If you Tribute 2 monsters, it stays 3000 and it can't be affected by spells or trap on your side of the field but I would like to see a support card. 2 out of 40+ cards is nothing. Dude:

9.8/10 (You tied LiAM's rating, that he got from me)

Suggestion / New Effect (Fixed OCG Errors, with new idea):

If you Normal Summon this card, this card's ATK is decreased by 1200 and cannot attack or be attacked the turn it is Summoned. You can also Special Summon this Card by Tributing 1 monster card OR by Tributing 2 monster card's. If you Tributed 1 monster, this card's ATK is decreased by 600. This card is not affected by any Spell or Trap cards currently on the field. If this monster declares an attack, it's ATK is decreased by 200.

If you Normal Summon this, this card's ATK is decreased by 1200. You can also Special Summon this Card by Tributing 1 Monster Card OR by Tributing 2 Monster Card's. If you Tributed 1 Monster this card's ATK is decreased by 600. This card is not affected to any Spell or Trap Cards you control. If this Monster Card declares a attack it's ATK is decreased by 200

My version:

If you Normal Summon this card, decrease the ATK of this card by 1200. You can also Special Summon this card by Tributing 1 or 2 Monster cards. If you Tribute 1 Monster, decrease the ATK of this card by 600. This card is unaffected by Spell or Trap Cards that are on the field. If this card declares an attack, decrease the ATK of this card by 200.

Shouldn't it be more of a Fiend-Type, because of the Demonic in the name, as well as the picture?

Let me help you with the OCG:

When this card is Normal Summoned, it loses 1200 ATK. You can Special Summon this card by Tributing 1 monster OR by Tributing 2 monsters. If this card is Special Summoned by Tributing 1 monster, it loses 600 ATK. When this card attack, it loses 200 ATK. This card is unaffected by Spell and Trap Cards that are on the field.

He's sort of like a reverse Fusilier Dragon, except better, because he's got a decent attack even if you don't Tribute. Plus that's considered a Special Summon, which leaves all sorts of other possibilities. I never thought I'd see it, but this is a completely playable and balanced 3000 4 star. Bravo, sir. 10/10.

If you Normal Summon this card, this card's ATK is decreased by 1200 points. You can also Special Summon this card by Tributing 1 Monster Card OR by Tributing 2 Monster Cards no apostrophe. If you Tributed 1 Monster this card's ATK is decreased by 600 points. This card is not affected by any Spell or Trap cards currently on the field. If this Monster Card declares an attack, it's ATK is decreased by 200 points.

-6 OCG

+2 Cool Effect

+1 Balanced Effect

Total: -3

7/10 Amazing for 2 stars!!!!!

Love it!!!

If you Normal Summon this card' date=' this card's ATK is decreased by 1200 [b']points[/b]. You can also Special Summon this card by Tributing 1 Monster Card OR by Tributing 2 Monster Cards no apostrophe. If you Tributed 1 Monster this card's ATK is decreased by 600 points. This card is not affected by any Spell or Trap cards currently on the field. If this Monster Card declares an attack, it's ATK is decreased by 200 points.

-6 OCG

+2 Cool Effect

+1 Balanced Effect

Total: -3

7/10 Amazing for 2 stars!!!!!

Love it!!!

You realize that after an ATK or DEF alter, you don't say points. You don't say points period.

Archived