I was a 2 Star when i made it. 3000 ATK, Level 4 .. 10/10 Ratings O.o

Big Lez

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dislike this card because it's like Fusilier Dragon, Beast King of Barbaros, etc., but with more effects shoved in it. Complete immunity to Spells AND Traps is more than any other lvl 4 monster has without cost, even ignoring the ATK and increase/decrease effects. In addition, the fact that it can be Special Summoned without it affecting the ATK makes it heinously O/P. I play Allure of Darkness and rfp this guy. Then, I activate Escape from the Dark Dimension and get him back. And, oh look!, I get to keep him regardless because he's now immune to the negative effect of EftDD AND he gets to keep all 3000 of his ATK. Also, before anyone yells at me for not thinking of people Normal Summoning it, let me add this. There are very, very few instances where normal summoning it would be at all helpful. A beat-stick, even one with immunity to spells/traps, with 1800 starting ATK that decreases by 200 each time it attacks isn't worth anything; especially when you could Normal Summon a different monster and SS this one with an ATK of 2400 instead.

It's an interesting idea (making a level 4 with 3000 ATK), it's just not plausible or functional.

I dislike this card because it's like Fusilier Dragon' date=' Beast King of Barbaros, etc., but with more effects shoved in it. Complete immunity to Spells AND Traps is more than any other lvl 4 monster has without cost, even ignoring the ATK and increase/decrease effects. In addition, the fact that it can be Special Summoned without it affecting the ATK makes it heinously O/P. I play Allure of Darkness and rfp this guy. Then, I activate Escape from the Dark Dimension and get him back. And, oh look!, I get to keep him regardless because he's now immune to the negative effect of EftDD AND he gets to keep all 3000 of his ATK. Also, before anyone yells at me for not thinking of people Normal Summoning it, let me add this. There are very, very few instances where normal summoning it would be at all helpful. A beat-stick, even one with immunity to spells/traps, with 1800 starting ATK that decreases by 200 each time it attacks isn't worth anything; especially when you could Normal Summon a different monster and SS this one with an ATK of 2400 instead.

It's an interesting idea (making a level 4 with 3000 ATK), it's just not plausible or functional.

[/quote']

Changed the effect..cannot be SS in any other way now

BTW..the possibility to summon him in that many ways is the thing, wich makes it powerful

And the - 200 ATK is ok, since he is not affected to spell and Traps (wich also negates positive effects (Skill Drain would be negated for example)

But thx, for beeing honest

• 9 months later...

Archived