Yu-Gi-Oh 3Z! Soulbound Champion [PG-16 at most] Chapter 4 is up!

The Greatness

[spoiler=Chapter 4: Secrets (Full Length) (Date: August 13th)]

The whole group sat down and prepared their decks for future duels. But it wasn’t everyone, because Gerald went off to find Sam, requesting the others not to follow. It had been an hour since Gerald had left for his, “mission”, as he came back limping, dragging his left foot. He had a “not-to-worry” look on his face, as he smiled to the group. The smile faded away when James spoke. “Dude! We notice!”

“Notice what, James?” Gerald had said, finding his seat, and resting his palm on the table in the middle of the chair, and pushing on it, to help him sit. Everyone was quiet from that moment on, as they gazed at him and into his eyes, which made him worry and seem like they were trying to find his soul. “Guys, I’m ok…. it’s just…. that….”

“It’s just that you lost a duel?” James said interrupting Gerald.

“Those twins have an older brother!” Arnold yelled, rushing at the table like he was going for a tackle in football. He had left the group before and came back by running at them and telling them something they didn’t want to hear.

“Wait, what!” James replied, shouting back at Arnold, as Arnold became the center of attention.

“Wait… why are you here you ditcher?” Kaze had spoke, looking Arnold dead in the face, with an evil look that made Arnold take 2 steps back. “And besides, I’ll beat him up, like I did to that twerp kid of a karate twin.”

“I’m here to make sure Gerald is ok and… well, it’s different. He’s bigger and has friends… 3 to be exact. Oh… and he sent his brother and sister to make sure Gerald is out of the contest.” Arnold stated as he walked over to Gerald and looked at his leg until Gerald spoke.

“Now, he’s coming to duel me, after I fell over the fence, while I tried to jump over it, to run away from him….” Gerald murmured, as he was trying to hide a really sad face. Everyone looked around to see if he was coming and there was no sign of him, yet. Katlin, Kaze, James, and Yusei looked at Gerald and Arnold like they were crazy or if they were high of weed. “All this waiting is getting me scared.” Gerald had whispered to the group, showing a sign of not being confidence for the first time. As he said this, everyone gazed over Gerald, looking at what was supposed to be the, “Big Brother”.

“Well you should! Punk!” the “Big Brother” said, knocking Gerald off his seat, with a push of one hand. “What’s a matter? Scared to duel? Or fight?” he yelled, bending down to meet face to face with Gerald. Before Gerald could respond, he slapped Gerald at the mouth and covered it with his palm, silencing him. “Let’s duel!” the boy screamed, staring at everyone who surprisingly just watched one of their friends get bullied.

“Oh no!” Gerald screamed as the brother moved his hand away from his mouth. Gerald pressed his fingertips on the floor so hard, that his fingers got red by the second. He then raised his knees in the air, kicking nowhere, and launched up, with his face 2 inches away from the “Big Brother’s” nose. “Let’s duel then. In fighting you probably can beat me up. But in dueling I know I get beat the sheet out of you!” Gerald yelled, cussing from what seemed to be his first time and grabbed his deck.

“I go first!” Gerald said, before he even drew his 5 cards. They were still walking to their respective places after he had said that. “I draw!” Gerald had declared, shouting so loud, people from across the stadium looked over to watch the duel. “I draw and I win.” Gerald had said before looking at the card he drew. But when he did, he looked in shock. “What this can’t be? What card is this? Wait!” Gerald had thought to himself looking at his whole hand noticing everything else is fine, except… he found another strange card, “And this card has my last name in it? Well I can’t back down now! Let’s see what it does!” Gerald had thought once again, playing his card that he had just thought about. He hadn’t known what he had down, because he realized, that he had played a card he knew nothing about, but he only thought of this, after, he had played it. “I summon, The Yudiac Element!” (?/?) as he said this, a human-like monster appeared with gray clothes on. As it was summoned, a blue disk appeared on top of it’s head that laid vertical. “This card’s attack and…” Gerald had stopped speaking because he noticed a message on the disk, Worry not. The three dragons are ready to fight! Wudiac is engorged thrice! Xudiac is beneath, twice! And Yudiac is already doing quite nice!

There were more words on it but Gerald stopped reading because he was interrupted by the “Big Brother”, “Come on now, scared of a little duel? It barley even started!”

Gerald got back into his game face and shouted, “And it’s just about to end! This card’s attack and defense is equal to the cards in my and x1000! But it cannot attack for 3 turns and when it does, it’s removed from play after damage calculation! And I also play, “The Chosen One!” as Gerald stated these words, he started getting dizzy and saw his mother standing right next to him, riding an enormous dragon. The dizziness faded away and so did the image of his mother. All of a sudden a man, cloaked with white clothing, appeared as “The Chosen One” and was standing in the Spell & Trap Zone. It changes any “Yudiac”, “Xudiac”, or “Wudiac” monster into the “Famed Dragon of Y.!”, which has an ATK and DEF of 2000. Gerald had explained this to his opponent and added, “And it can attack directly on any turn, as long as I pay 1000 Life Points every Battle Phase. And I do! But what’s 6000 Life Points to 7000 Life Points!”

“Alright, it’s time for destruction!” Gerald’s opponent said, looking at Gerald as he laughed. “Papa Ernie activates Dark Hole! Say bye, bye, to those monsters. And I summon Elemental Hero Wildheart (1500/1600) and attack directly! What was that you were saying about 7000 Life Points, because I only see 6000 and 5500! I set two Spell/Trap cards faced down and end my turn!

“I draw!” as soon as Gerald had touched his deck, he felt a sudden zap at his fingers. He drew back at the shock of what had just happened, it didn’t hurt though, and he looked up as he flung his hand back and saw Sam Hurdon walking towards the area where the duel was taking place. He put his hand back on top of his deck with extreme caution, which showed as he moved his hand slowly to his deck. He drew the card still feeling the weird zapping, but not painful sensation. “Great, Sam Hurdon can watch you lose! I summon D.D. Warrior (1200/1000) (! And I play Different Dimension: Warrior Era! I can discard 2 cards from my hands to activate its effect as long as D.D. Warrior or D.D. Warrior Lady is on the field! I discarded the two cards and activate its effect, which negates the activation of any Spell or Trap card on the field and Spell and Trap cards cannot be played. And I get to special summon 1 monster from my hand each turn as long as I pay 200 Life Points each turn!”

“Wow, that’s pretty intense for a puny boy like yourself. But I’m still going to win!” Ernie shouted, raising his duel disk in the air, “trying” to make Gerald scared. “I can’t wait until it’s my turn! I’ll crush you so hard, you’ll never want to duel again!” Ernie shouted once more, apparently making Gerald, fiercer and determined to win.

“Alright enough chit chatting!” Gerald declared, as he moved his right leg back and pulled a card from his left hand, in one motion. The card was center of attention and when Gerald was about to speak again, someone had yelled out something to him.

“How is it enough chit chat, when I haven’t spoke yet. And hurry up already, I wanna see you lose!” the voice said as everyone turned there head, following the voice, and gazed at the face of Sam Hurdon. “Enough looking at me and duel!”

“Alright, as I was saying, I pay 200 Life Points to Special Summon Lesser Fiend (2100/1000) and if you think I’m done, then you’re end is closer than you think! Never underestimate your opponent because Brain Control could be in there deck! I pay 800 Life Points leaving me with 4500 Life Points! I take control of Elemental Hero Wildheart (1500/1600) and attack directly with all my monsters leaving you with 1200 Life Points! I end my turn and give you your Elemental Hero back!”

Ernie fell to the floor hard. It took him 2 seconds to get up but 10 seconds to get back to reality. He didn’t know what was going on for a while and actually said, “Wait. Where I’m I? This is not Duel Academy!” until he snapped and spoke real loud, with volume between a shout and a demand tone, “Whoa, I was out there for a second but you’re going to pay!”

“Yeah you were, but then again you’re also out of it.” Gerald quickly said, cutting off Ernie from speaking more of his ineffective trash talk.

“Hey! I draw!” Ernie yelled drawing 1 card from his deck.

“Yeah, yeah we know you do.” Sam said in an annoyed voice, waving his hand in an uncaring fashion.

“I attack your D.D. Warrior with Wildheart! Leaving you with 4200 Life Points. Now that your little field card is out of the way I play E – Emergency Call and add Elemental Hero Burstinatrix (1200/800) to my hand and summon it to the field! I end my turn!

“Wow, pretty nice boy. But just to let you know, I know the E-Hero deck well. I draw. I set 1 Spell/Trap and attack Burstinatrix with Lesser Fiend -!” Gerald took his time to say this small phrase. And when he did, Ernie laughed.

“I flip over Hero Signal and Special Summon an “Elemental Hero” monster with 4 stars or lower to my side of the field when one of my monsters is destroyed! I Special Summon E-Hero Clayman from my deck and shuffle it!” Ernie said interrupting Gerald.

“Damn. Alright I end my turn.” Gerald alleged. He said it too alleging, that made Sam suspicious.

“Ernie watch out. He has something.” Sam had whispered to Ernie but whispered it a loud intentionally for Gerald to hear.

“I know what I’m doing!” Ernie said shushing Sam. “I draw. I’m still going to win with 300 Life Points! I flip over Polymerization and polymerize Clayman and Burstinatrix to Fusion Summon Rampart Blaster (2000/2500)! I play Pot of Greed to draw to cards! I attack Lesser Fiend then play R-Righteous Justice, to increase it’s ATK by 1000 during Damage Calculation. You lose 900 punk! It’s 300 to 3300, and I’m still in this! I end my turn!”

“I’m too smart and too good of a duelist for you. I should have been Obelisk, but my papers got mixed up! I draw. Like I said, I know that deck too well. You obviously didn’t Set that card because it wasn’t a Spell or Trap. And lucky for me this duel is over! I flip over Soul Exchange and target Rampart Blaster! I tribute it to Summon Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch (2400/1000)! Because it was Tribute Summoned, I chose a card from your hand, the only one you have! And you inflict damage equal to it’s Level x100! Come out Megacyber or Bladedge and give Ernie some damage!”

“Ah!!!! NOO!!” Ernie yelled denying his loss. He fell to the floor as his Life Points reached 0 and the card flew out of his hand. It was Bladedge. “I can’t lose!”

“Well you just did. And about what you said before I came here… You said, you wanted my deck, as well as my chances of getting to Round 3.” Gerald said.

“No! Please! Don’t!” Ernie shouted up at Gerald who walked over him as he was still on the floor. “I beg of you!” he added as he was still on the floor defenseless as his body ached from all the damage he took.

“Well, sorry.” Gerald grabbed Ernie’s wrist as everyone watched him snatch 5 stars from him except Sam who had started walking away since Gerald won the duel. “I left you a star so you could get back home. Say hello to your brother and sister for me.” Gerald walked up to his friends who were speechless because of what had just happened. They soon got up and started walking. When Gerald passed by Ernie who was still on the floor, he helped up.

He picked up the Bladedge card which was still on the floor and gave it to Ernie. Before Gerald could put it in Ernie’s reach, Ernie put his hand in front of it and said, “Keep it…. And I’ll tell my brother and sister that. Oh and tell Sam, that I did my part of the deal.”

“What deal?” Gerald said curious, in a voice that said, “Tell me now!”

“Oh nothing really…. Except that card… you played….” Ernie said as his voice turned to a whisper while he turned his head away from Gerald.

“What card? The Yudiac Element? The Chosen One? Which One?”

“It’s so amazing to know that it’s the Yudiac Element….” Ernie whispered, with his head still titled away from Gerald as he was talking to himself.

“What’s the Yudiac Element!? Do you know something about why it was in my deck!?”

“Huh? What? It’s you! Since you beat me in a duel, I’m going to bet you in a fight!” Ernie said, changing his voice in a quick second and getting mad as if the word “deck” was a charm or some sort of spark.

“What the…?” Gerald had said, drawing back from a punch that Ernie swung. “Dude… chill out…! What’s wrong with you!” Gerald shouted at Ernie dodging another launch of Ernie’s fist. “Now it’s my turn!” Gerald yelled as he raised his foot to the side of Ernie.

“Ah, you little jabroni! You’re going to pay for that!” Ernie shouted, attempting to uppercut Gerald with one hand after another but missed both punches.

Gerald kicked Ernie in the chest. But as he did, Ernie caught it, still talking the pain, he flipped over Gerald and launched over him and started to through punches at his face. “Ah!” Gerald screamed as one of the punches hit him at the side of his check and another at his eye. He blocked the rest but Ernie proceeded to throw punches at Gerald. Gerald aimed his leg and kicked him exactly where he wanted to, his testicles. Ernie dropped to the floor instantly as he shouted for his life, holding his ball sack with both of his hands. “Take that punk!” as Gerald shouted this, he raised his leg and stomped right on Ernie’s chest.

“You son of a jabroni! Come back here!” Ernie shouted holding his crotch area with one hand and his chest with the other as Gerald ran away, trying to find Sam instead of catching up with his friends.

“Hey Sam, we need to talk.” Gerald said, trying not to seem rude or rushed.

“About… Ernie.”

“Hm…. What about Ernie?” Sam turned around and looked at Gerald in a curious way, walking backwards and then eventually stopped as Gerald spoke again.

“Well… The Chosen One….” Gerald whispered softly trying to Sam.

“What are you talking about?” Sam said in puzzled, as he turned around and continued to walk.

Gerald followed him, looking at the ground as if he was watching his step, but really he was thinking of a better way of saying what he had to tell… or ask.

“I’m talking about the card-“ Gerald had turned around and put his hand on his forehead as if he shouldn’t have said what he said.

“….The Yudiac… Element!” Gerald shouted, apparently catching his breath in a worried tone, as he watched Sam stop for a momet.

“I want to know… something… Sam…. Sam, I want to know what’s up with that card. – Sam it has my last name in it man…. The deal you made with Ernie, has something to do with something… serious.” Gerald said, in a rough tone that made Gerald seem as if he was not worried anymore, but mad. As he kept speaking, his emotion revealed a second kind of mad. He was losing his head, as Sam didn’t bother to watch, but let his back face him and listen to his insanity.

“Answer me, Sam.” Gerald shouted, finally letting his rough tone evolve into a frightening shout.

“Ok.” Sam had responded finally but replied with a soft tone, confident and determined. It was as if those yells and phrases didn’t scare him.

“Ok…. It seems to me destiny is doing its work. Is it not?”

“Yes it has.” Gerald said in a deep tone, stopping his screaming. But there was also a catch with this phrase; he didn’t say it.

This is an account I made for my friend' date=' who wanted to share this with me instead. We agreed and many things and here I am to tell you to rate, comment, and enjoy!

[/quote']

isn't that like double accounting?

no the reason i don't use it anymore is because he took it for himself although he hasn't posted yet.

Archived