My last day on YCM

its been a while since i last posted something on here and i probly wont be able to spend any time on here anymore so today will be my last day here. anyways here is my current build, so tell me what you think.

Toltal: 45

Monsters: 24

1BESD

3BEWD

3RED-RUM

1Prime Material Dragon

1White-Horned Dragon

3VanDalgyon

3The White Stone of Legend

3Red-Eyes Wyvern

3Masked Dragon

2Troop Dragon

Spells: 13

1Card of Safe Return

2Trade-In

2Foolish

1Future Fusion

2Poly (because its pro)

1Monster Reborn

1Giant Trunade

2Allures

1Heavy

Traps: 9

3Dark Bribe

3Divine Wrath

1Mirror Force

2Threatening

1BESD

1White-Horned Dragon

3Troop Dragon

2Poly (because its pro)

3Divine Wrath

^You dont need these^

Also' date=' you have Trunade as a Trap.

[/quote']

oops on the trunade part

also i know i dont need them but theyve come in handy quite a few times,

also poly is for BEUD/BESD even though there r better cards for it poly is really all thats needed since i only need to pull of the fusion once.

Here's the build I use if you want Blue-Eyes. Focuses on summoning BEUD and FGD with Dragon's Mirror.

Monsters: 20

3x BEWD

3x REDRUM

3x White Stone

1x Kaibaman

3x Elemental Hero Prisma

3x Red-Eyes Wyvern

2x Exploder Dragon

1x Sangan

1x Marshmallon

Spells: 15

3x Dragon’s Mirror

3x Burst Stream of Destruction

2x Burial from a Different Dimension

1x Reborn

1x Storm

1x MST

1x COSR

1x Future Fusion

2x Foolish Burial

Traps: 5

1x Mirror Force

1x Torrential Tribute

1x Return from the Different Dimension

2x Threatening Roar

Extra: 6

3x BEUD

3x FGD

Here's the build I use if you want Blue-Eyes. Focuses on summoning BEUD and FGD with Dragon's Mirror.

Monsters: 20

3x BEWD

3x REDRUM

3x White Stone

1x Kaibaman

3x Elemental Hero Prisma

3x Red-Eyes Wyvern

2x Exploder Dragon

1x Sangan

1x Marshmallon

Spells: 15

3x Dragon’s Mirror

3x Burst Stream of Destruction

2x Burial from a Different Dimension

1x Reborn

1x Storm

1x MST

1x COSR

1x Future Fusion

2x Foolish Burial

Traps: 5

1x Mirror Force

1x Torrential Tribute

1x Return from the Different Dimension

2x Threatening Roar

Extra: 6

3x BEUD

3x FGD

eh....

ok 1st off focusing on sumoning those two is never a good idea, there only there for the effects of other cards like Future fusion and prisma

also i run BESD, always when i do anything Blue-Eyes related. its my signature card that im known for in my area.

1 last thing, whats COSR

Shining Dragon is bad. It's effect stops only certain cards and yes, it does get 300 ATK, but it would often start out weaker then the BEUD you tributed for it. Also, it's too easy to destroy with Solemn Judgment, Bottomless Trap Hole, and similar cards.

And focusing on summoning BEUD and FGD is not a bad idea when it works well, and mine does. I've won every duel I've played with it. Both BEUD and FGD are better than Shining. End of Discussion.

And finally, COSR=Card of Safe Return

Shining Dragon is bad. It's effect stops only certain cards and yes' date=' it does get 300 ATK, but it would often start out weaker then the BEUD you tributed for it. Also, it's too easy to destroy with Solemn Judgment, Bottomless Trap Hole, and similar cards.

And focusing on summoning BEUD and FGD is not a bad idea when it works well, and mine does. I've won every duel I've played with it. Both BEUD and FGD are better than Shining. End of Discussion.

[b']And finally, COSR=Card of Safe Return[/b]

thx for the bolded part

also claiming to win every duel with something makes you seem like an een worse duelist then you actualy r so just some friendly advice, dont claim something you cant back up with prof on video.

and finally the only reson most people think BESD is bad is becuase they dont know how to run it or to OTK with it like i do, and rether or not you beleve me bout that idk since this is my last day here simple as that.

It's generally accepted that Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon is horrible. And if you can OTK with it, explain. Or better yet, PM me for an online YVD duel (YVD=Yugioh Virtual Desktop).

I duel online on YVD, and I HAVE won every duel with this deck. The issue isn't proof. If you doubt my skill, though, then that's fine.

It's generally accepted that Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon is horrible. And if you can OTK with it' date=' explain. Or better yet, PM me for an online YVD duel (YVD=Yugioh Virtual Desktop).

I duel online on YVD (Yugioh Virtual Desktop), and I HAVE won every duel with this deck. The issue isn't proof. If you doubt my skill, though, then that's fine.

[/quote']

a duel sounds like a great way settle a few things but my computer doesnt suport yvd only dmu

as for the otk just look at the deck and try to figure it out for your self, heres a hint it only requires 3 specific cards and any 1 low lv dragon... well thats one of the ways anyway.

Still can't figure out the OTK. Explain?

ok ok but first i gotta say that i actualy forgot allures so ill add them in after this. also some of these can be a bit difficult with a bad hand but drawing cards help with that. bold r optional

OTK#1: giant trunade or heavy' date='future, low lv dragon,poly,BESD...have you figure the first one out yet...if you got trunade first future 3WSoL and 2Redrum and trunade 2nd so you can use future again if not heavy first then future and activate WSoL to get 3 BEWD to your hand. summon low lv dragon andremove it from play for redrum (if you got CoSR them you should deffenityplay it after heavy or trunade) use redrum to summon WSoL and remove it from play to summon other redrum(if you got 3rd redrum via 2nd use of future ofr foolish or throughsome other means then repeat step to get 3rd out) poly for BEUD then summon BESD activate 2nd redrum to get out BEUD, finally you should be able to clear opponents field doing enough damage to win though this otk since you now got 4-5 monsters with 2800, 2800, 2800, 4500, and 3300-4200 ATK. also if CoS was used you would still have at most 8 cards still in your hand for back up.

ok i would write down the others but i didnt relize it would take this long to write just 1 of them O_o so im just going to say funk it[hr']

The deck looks pretty good.

Gonna miss ya though! :cry:

thx Syncrow

the feelings muchual..... i think i spelled that wrong :?

Archived