Where to find small USB drives?

Kizzi

£5 isnt much' date=' ya' know. . . . . . .

[/quote']

wtf.

If you aren't willing to at least spend that amount of money then gtfo.

It'll be more expensive to buy something from eBay to find out the shipping cost is higher than the actual product and that the product is broken or damaged. Buy a new one for 2-4 GB and call it a day.

Do you people only read 1 sentence or something?

Mainly to experiment with' date=' look at portable software and give away to friends.[/quote']

I'm not going to experiment with and give away £5 drives. Nor do I need another 2GB or 4GB pen drive, as I already have one of each.

@Bloodrun:

I'm in the UK so that's pretty much impossible. D=

@Blood Rose:

I'll have a look just in case. What's annoying though is that I went near my nearest PCWorld a couple of days ago and never thought of it. >_<

Hmm, im trying to remember the name of the site where I get all my stuff from.

It's a really good site, that sells items for cheap prizes lol. Let me try and find an old shipping order to get the name.

(This always happens)

[/quote']

wtf.

It'll be more expensive to buy something from eBay to find out the shipping cost is higher than the actual product and that the product is broken or damaged. Buy a new one for 2-4 GB and call it a day.

Mainly to experiment with' date=' look at portable software and give away to friends.[/quote']

I'm not going to experiment with and give away £5 drives. Nor do I need another 2GB or 4GB pen drive, as I already have one of each.

I did read your entire post, I just think that £5 isn't much. Your opinion though.

PCWorld? XD

EDIT: Didnt see Blood Rose's Post.

Do you guys have Harvey Norman in the UK?

[/quote']

wtf.

I did read your entire post, I just think that £5 isn't much. Your opinion though.

PCWorld? XD

I'm probably getting between 3 and 8. That's between £15 and £40. Which will be probably given away or broken. Also, we don't have Harvey Norman... D=

Try buying a Yugioh Online Duel Revolution USB Pass' date=' I think it only contain small space

[/quote']

How much are they?

[/quote']

wtf.

PCWorld? XD

I'm probably getting between 3 and 8. That's between £15 and £40. Which will be probably given away or broken. Also, we don't have Harvey Norman... D=

ohh, thats too bad. 'Norman would probably have them. . . .

You might need to play Yugioh Online Duel Evolution' date=' I think those cost £ 150 or something, look here

http://www.yugioh-online.net/top/english/duelpass/

or here

http://www.yugioh-online.net/usb/index.html

[/quote']

£150? I hope you mean £1.50.

[spoiler=]

[/quote']

wtf.

PCWorld? XD

ohh, thats too bad. 'Norman would probably have them. . . .

[spoiler=]

You might need to play Yugioh Online Duel Evolution' date=' I think those cost £ 150 or something, look here

http://www.yugioh-online.net/top/english/duelpass/

or here

http://www.yugioh-online.net/usb/index.html

[/quote']

£150? I hope you mean £1.50.

Yeah, £1.50 I suppose would be okay.

Edit: But idk would I be able to format them? D=

office max or office depo

I'm in the UK.

Archived