Sonic Cards! ^^ Newest Card: Rouge the Bat

sonicyellow

[align=center]*This Set is yet to be Finished*

249351e.jpg

This card can attack twice during each battle phase

249351u.jpg

Pay 500 Life Points. Toss a coin. If heads' date=' this card can attack directly Once this turn.If tails, send a card from your hand to the graveyard[/quote']

249351.jpg

This card can only be equipped to "Sonic the Hedgehog". This card increases the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster by 500. The Monster equipped to this card may attack the opponents life points directly once per turn.

*The following Card Needs a better image*

249351w.jpg

This card may only be equiped to Shadow the Hedgehog. The monster equipped to this card can attack twice per turn.

249351w.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand if there is a "Sonic The Hedgehog" on your side of the Field. When this card is normal summoned' date=' you can Special Summon a level 1 monster to your side of the field from your hand. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card in your hand to destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field. [/quote']

249351.jpg

When this card attacks a defense position monster' date=' destroy the monster with this card's effect without applying damage calculation.[/quote']

249351.jpg

During each of your standby phases' date=' you can special summon 1 of either "Sonic the Hedgehog"; "Miles Tails Prower"; or "Knuckles the Echidna" from your deck. when this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, send all monsters special summoned by this card to the graveyard and inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each monster.[/quote']

249351.jpg

Activate only when an opponent's monster declares an attack. Special Summon 1 "Sonic the Hedgehog" from your hand or graveyard and equip this card to it. Your opponent can only attack the equipped monster.

NEWEST ADDITION:

249351.jpg

If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters' date=' you can Special Summon this card from your hand.[/quote']

And more to come!

Please Rate and comment!

[/align]

Ok here's how it goes.

1. Do not make fake-types. They stink. Make them Beast-Warriors or something like that.

2. Do u even play yugioh. Because if you do, u should know a slight amount of Ocg.

3. Do not put pictures with White Backgrounds in cards.

Rating:

4/10

Ok here's how it goes.

1. Do not make fake-types. They stink. Make them Beast-Warriors or something like that.

OMG how did i no someone was going to bring that up right away!? its not like this is in the realistic cards section >.>

2. Do u even play yugioh. Because if you do' date=' u should know a slight amount of Ocg.

[b']Yes i do play yugioh. i just noticed some bad grammar myself and fixed it, thanks for mentioning though.[/b]

Try to READ. The only card with a white background is the one i need to find a better picture for >,>

Ok here's how it goes.

Hey now' date=' you don't mess with Fake-Types. As long as he has a real type, he can still use fake for an Sub.

Granted, he doesn't, but he could make them sub types if he had Beast-Warriors...

So he could use Beast-Warriors[/color']

2. Do u even play yugioh. Because if you do, u should know a slight amount of Ocg.

Some of his OCG is good. So be quiet, and be positive to n00bs. You're not helping them at all.

This is true.

Rating:

4/10

Anyway, some pics could use work, so try Photobucket or DA for the best Sonic pics.

OCG could use some work, look at real cards for help, it's what I do.

My rating: 6.5/10

Archived