WoW Patch 3.2

Static

bleh' date=' played the game, threw it in the bin a few days later.

[/quote']

I never bought one. I played it with a friend, it sucked major ***.

If you want to play some games, just play free MMORPGs, they have great graphs, most of them do at least.

bleh' date=' played the game, threw it in the bin a few days later.

[/quote']

I never bought one. I played it with a friend, it sucked major ***.

If you want to play some games, just play free MMORPGs, they have great graphs, most of them do at least.

Counter Strike > WoW

at least imo

The new instance is EZMODE

as a warrior I have to say LOL at ret paladins and DK tanks. (Actually DKs in general, there totally useless now)

Im liking the way to turn off experience gains, Now I can finish gearing out my 60 warrior tiwnk

the New BG was suprisingly fun, but the engineering buffs were pretty medicore (I cant put a mind controll thing on my goggles, Nice job on that one Blizzard)

and my shaman healer is finally OP :D

WoW ruined many people's lives. No wonder there are always new patches to keep the game fresh. >_<

There has only been one big patch since Nov '08 until now >.>

Expansion=/=patch

Theres been several big patches since last year, every new arena season is a big patch in itself really.

Unholy Death Knights = Screwed

Blood DKs = Yay!

Ehh, at least now I duel specc'd Blood DPS and Frost Tanking. I'm really hating the Unholy Blight thing though, now you have to use Death Coil first, and then it only affects the targets around the Death Coil-ed ones. So much for Unholy Solo-ing Scarlet Monasty for money anymore :/

Well, at least the collisium and stuff are out, thats something new instead of Ulduar, (Which my guild hasn't even fully completed yet), ehh, we still do pretty good DPS raid buffed though, even with the patch... (Talking as a Blood Spec'd DK)

Archived