[JG] JG Series 1 - My Best Cards [JG]

JG.

[align=center]Hi guys, welcome to my set! Here I will post all my cards that don't fit into other sets, so singles mostly. All cards here are made on or after the 4th August 2009. All card edts are done by me, and updates will happen regularly.

2yywmco.png

[spoiler=EN001 - Cementary Ruler Morcant]

78876h.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. The ATK of this card is equal to the number of cards in your Graveyard x300. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, discard your hand to the Graveyard. Special Summon 2 monsters from your Graveyard with a Level equal to the number of cards discarded. If this card is removed from play while in your Graveyard, your opponent discards 1 random card from their hand, and if it is a Monster Card, inflict damage to both players equal to the discarded monsters Level x300.

[spoiler=EN002 - Spirit of the Phoenix - Saviour]

78876k.jpg

If a monster you control is attacked, you can discard this card from your hand to the Graveyard to halve the Battle Damage. If this card is sent to the Graveyard this way, this card is added to your hand during the End Phase. If this card is destroyed by battle, select 1 monster on the field. As long as this card remains in your Graveyard, the selected monster cannot be destroyed by battle.

[spoiler=EN003 - Draconic Knight Gearfried]

78876u.jpg

"Gearfried the Iron Knight" + "Buster Blader"

Increase the ATK of this card by 200 for each Dragon-Type monster in both players Graveyard. If this card destroys a Dragon-Type monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the destroyed monster x200. When this card is destroyed, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Buster Blader" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

[spoiler=EN004 - Fate and Fortune]

78876i.jpg

This card can only be activated by decreasing the Level of 1 "Fortune Lady" monster you control by 2. Pick up cards from the top of your Deck until you have picked up 3 Monster Cards. If 2 or more of the picked up monsters are the same Attribute as a "Fortune Lady" monster you control, draw 2 cards. If 1 or less of the picked up monsters is the same Attribute as a "Fortune Lady" monster you control, both players draw 1 card. All picked up cards are returned to the bottom of the Deck.

[spoiler=EN005 - Approaching Storm]

78876.jpg

This card can only be activated if you control a Thunder-Type monster. Increase the ATK of all Thunder-Type monsters you control by 400. Once per turn, you can select 1 Thunder-Type monster you control and inflict damage to your opponent equal the Level of the selected monster x300. The selected monster cannot attack this turn.

[spoiler=EN006 - Mistress of Binding Chain]

78876m.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card attacks, you can discard 1 card from your hand to negate the destruction of your opponents monster (Damage Calculation is applied normally). If you activate this effect, the attacked monster cannot attack, change its Battle Position or activate its effect. The attacked card cannot be destroyed by battle.

[spoiler=EN007 - Elite Cyclopian Sniper]

elitecycplopiansniper.png

If this card is attacked, destroy this card without Damage Calculation. Once per turn, you can discard 1 random card from your hand to activate the corresponding effect: •Monster Card: Destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. •Spell Card: Destroy 2 Spell or Trap cards your opponent controls. •Trap Card: Both players cannot Summon or Set monsters until your next End Phase.

[/align]

This card is great. The only complaint I have is that the OCG is just a little bit off, and that it's overpowered.

OCG fix:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card's ATK is equal to the number of cards in your Graveyard x 300. If this card destroys a monster by battle, the destroyed monster cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, discard your hand to the Graveyard. Special Summon monsters from your Graveyard equal to the number of cards you discarded. If this card is removed from play while in your Graveyard, destroy all monsters your opponent controls, and inflict damage to both players equal to the number of monsters destroyed x 300.

You got your name cahnged back!? And I thought I had made it pretty blanced... Oh well.

Yep' date=' you might want to fix that.

The cards overpowered >.>

Also the holo sort of kills it.

Since when do you say non-noob member's cards are OP'd!? Who are you!?

I like the card 9/10 and the holo SO DOESN'T! The Holo is nice

I am X-31 Fighter or Mirage, the status of the member doesn't make a difference in card making.

I suggest removing/fix the second to the last line, maybe special summon a monster who's level is equal to the number of card discarded. Also instead of destroying all the monsters for the last line, why not return one monster on the field to the owner's hand and inflict damage equal to the level of the returned monster. With the damage maybe 200 or 100.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived