Done LOCK.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done. Hope you don't mind that i spelled tormentor right.

[spoiler=Card]

[align=center]

85866c.jpg

While this card is Face-Up on the Field this card's name is not treated as "Xan the Tormentor". This card's name is treated as "Xan the Tormentor" while in your hand or Graveyard. While this card's name is treated as "Xan the Tormentor", once per turn. you can reveal this card to your opponent to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards your opponent controls x200, if you use this effect, you must discard the bottom 2 cards of your deck. This card cannot be sent from the hand to the Graveyard by your card effects.

[/align]

Hi there.

I'm SO sorry for not posting the card. I'm having Loads of Homework & Studies to glue my eyes on at the moment. But here's the card, hope the worries will stop now, I'm here.

127742.jpg

Lore: This card can only Declare an Battle Target after the Second Turn this card is Normal Summoned Succesfully. If this card is Special Summoned Succesfully, destroy this card. As long as this card remains in the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Surviving Captive" (Warrior-Type/EARTH/1 Star/ATK 0/DEF 100) In face-up Defense Position During each of your Standby Phases.

is it still the same card?

Teh contest is over' date=' we're just doing a rematch to decide 2nd place now...

@Seth8001

Maybe you should change the title of this thread.

[spoiler=My Card:']243929w.jpg[spoiler=Card Lore:]This card can be Special Summoned when your opponent controls at least 1 Level 7 or higher monster and you don't control any monsters. When this card destroys an Attack Position monster with at least 2000 ATK by battle, inflict twice the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. When this card destroys a Defense Position monster by battle, inflict 400 damage to your opponent.

Archived