Where the Wild things are.

Catman25

I think its dumb because it is a dumb movie

I think you're dumb because you are dumb.

You see what I did there?

My friend keeps telling me that the book was actually pretty deep, and had layers to it. I just remember thinking the kid was kind of an jabroni who ran away from home. Oh well, I need to reread that at some point.

The movie looks good, regardless. Usually the movies that are adapted from sources that provide next to no material to go off of come out the best.

My friend keeps telling me that the book was actually pretty deep' date=' and had layers to it. I just remember thinking the kid was kind of an a****** who ran away from home. Oh well, I need to reread that at some point.

The movie looks good, regardless. Usually the movies that are adapted from sources that provide next to no material to go off of come out the best.

[/quote']

ok but I never read it and will never read, also it a name of a movie already called Wild Things

My friend keeps telling me that the book was actually pretty deep' date=' and had layers to it. I just remember thinking the kid was kind of an a****** who ran away from home. Oh well, I need to reread that at some point.

[/quote']

ok but I never read it and will never read, also it a name of a movie already called Wild Things

lol

Grammar...issues.

Poor kid who had to wear the costume, or not.

[/quote']

That's totally irrelevant. -_-

Wasn't the book' date=' like, short? How can they make a movie on it?

[/quote']

By expanding along the base idea and making something epic. That's how they made Shrek and Coraline >_>

Personally, I think when they use source material that isn't very detailed, it allows for more growth as a movie, and usually turns out better than if the source is 600 pages (coughgobletoffirecough)

[/quote']

By expanding along the base idea and making something epic. That's how they made Shrek and Coraline >_>

Personally, I think when they use source material that isn't very detailed, it allows for more growth as a movie, and usually turns out better than if the source is 600 pages (coughgobletoffirecough)

Their going to need to do a lot of stretching to make it fill 90 min.

Also I think their is something wrong with our cough because GoF>>>>>>>>>>>>OoP

Also is it just me or are more kids books being made into movies. I know sides from this their is Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs coming out.

[/quote']

Also is it just me or are more kids books being made into movies. I know sides from this their is Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs coming out.

lol. Never saw OoP. Gave up after GoF. Eh. I suppose, although they've always been pretty prevalent in movies. Up was based on a book too. (and Meatballs actually looks like a legit movie.)

[/quote']

lol. Never saw OoP. Gave up after GoF. Eh. I suppose, although they've always been pretty prevalent in movies. Up was based on a book too. (and Meatballs actually looks like a legit movie.)

Good for you. They killed it.

Up was based on a book? And they changed the plot of Meatballs. In the book, so I'm told, it rans food because that is just how it is.

Also for all those that wnt to know when this is coming out, 10/16/09

[/quote']

Imo, that'll be a crappy movie.

As for Where the Wild Things Are, i cant wait for it. Kitty's right on what his friend said, the book is devastatingly intricate. Im not surprised they made a movie, but the graphics.... gawd. They look so fantastic im gonna buy a Blue Ray Dvd player, buy the movie, buy a 100" HD TV, and watch the movie 5 times, then throw it away.

[/quote']

Imo, that'll be a crappy movie.

As for Where the Wild Things Are, i cant wait for it. Kitty's right on what his friend said, the book is devastatingly intricate. Im not surprised they made a movie, but the graphics.... gawd. They look so fantastic im gonna buy a Blue Ray Dvd player, buy the movie, buy a 100" HD TV, and watch the movie 5 times, then throw it away.

Hahaha, I just reread it the other day....I still think its just about a spoiled brat XD

Point out the deep parts so I can be deep tooo.... v.v

Archived