Starcraft 2

Skarlet

I think the marine in the trailer said it best "Hell, it's about time!"

Personally I can't wait, game play footage looks fantastic, but, while the release date is ment to be December this year Trev, the guy who runs Game here thinks that it won't be out before next year.

Discuss SC2

YEA! pushed back to 2010' date=' go Blizzard!

and no LAN=lol

[/quote']

By the holidays there's going to be a lot of pissed off comments from the South Koreans saying there's no such thing as a perfect game, so if Blizzard wants to make the game perfect, they'd have to wait until hell freezes over for that.

(Hell,)Its about time some SC fans gathered!
Removing LAN is seriously screwing over Korea. Which is kind of a really stupid move on Blizz's part.

As for gameplay, it's looking niiiiiiiiiiiice.
And they're apparently throwing in their most open editor yet.

I just hope it actually comes out, and isn't suspended indefinitely, ala [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVsTrLW_04U]this[/url]. Which shouldn't happen. But you never know.

^ What he means, is, if the only progress they make during the delay is to re-add LAN, then it'll be worth the wait, right? Personally I disagree, but I'm not a big LAN guy, no one I LAN with holds my intrest, I'm either too good or too bad to get a decent game out of them.

^ What he means' date=' is, if the only progress they make during the delay is to re-add LAN, then it'll be worth the wait, right? Personally I disagree, but I'm not a big LAN guy, no one I LAN with holds my intrest, I'm either too good or too bad to get a decent game out of them.

[/quote']

I've never lanned much either (although running it through Hamachi was damn convenient), but I know a bad idea when I see one. Removing LAN is a mistake :/

Archived