ycm is not the same anymore =(

Phantasy Dreamz

ycm changed much?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. ycm changed much?

• yes
    • no

The reason is that most of the people who post cards now are LV1-2 n00bs who never post anywhere else. (And aren't very good' date=' as well)

Good card makers are hard to come by.

[/quote']

Well, we all have to start somewhere. I used to be a 1//2 star noob who only posted in Realistic and nowhere else.

There are good cardmakers out there still making cards...the trick is finding their threads among the sea of subpar singles. :/

Exactly, but the more experienced you get, the more disparaged you get at people who are newer.

We should be more encouraging and helpful toward newer card makers, otherwise it will take longer for them to improve.

The reason is that most of the people who post cards now are LV1-2 n00bs who never post anywhere else. (And aren't very good' date=' as well)

[/quote']

Well, we all have to start somewhere. I used to be a 1//2 star noob who only posted in Realistic and nowhere else.

There are good cardmakers out there still making cards...the trick is finding their threads among the sea of subpar singles. :/

Exactly, but the more experienced you get, the more disparaged you get at people who are newer.

We should be more encouraging and helpful toward newer card makers, otherwise it will take longer for them to improve.

Some of us are, and they still don't learn after a while. I mean a while.

[/quote']

Yes, some people are hard to teach. (I know for a fact. Teaching people to splice Pokemon is no small task.)

Patience is a virtue and a good one to practice. It's good that you're trying to help! ^_^

[/quote']

Yes, some people are hard to teach. (I know for a fact. Teaching people to splice Pokemon is no small task.)

Patience is a virtue and a good one to practice. It's good that you're trying to help! ^_^

I know how you feel... Teaching is hard. But I agree with you.

[/quote']

Then teach me, maybe someone of my "rank" could understand something someone of a lower rank can't really really grasp. Lets put it to a test.

I miss the days before any one in this thread joined.

^ =O

Anyway, yeah.

In less than a year, and his lack of life, ragnarok got the top poster position.

I mean, srsly?

He spammed in over 15,000 of those posts, why wasn't he perma'd?

When I was a 2 star, I spammed.

Dj Osiris banned me for a Month.

YCM has changed >.>

I miss the days before any one in this thread joined.

In less than a year' date=' and his lack of life, ragnarok got the top poster position.

I mean, srsly?

He spammed in over 15,000 of those posts, why wasn't he perma'd?

[/quote']

Because post count don't mean a thing b1t(l-l.

(As a mod would put it)

Only the trolls get stopped. ;)

[/quote']

Then teach me, maybe someone of my "rank" could understand something someone of a lower rank can't really really grasp. Lets put it to a test.

I would, but you're banned so, no.

Same thing happens in decks. Offer fix-for-fix' date=' whereby you give comments in return to members who comment on your cards.

[/quote']That's pretty true. I had a thread that hasn't got responses in 2 days, but when I renamed it "+1 rep for first post", people suddenly wanted to comment on it.It seems like a lot of the high level members are getting banned.

Same thing happens in decks. Offer fix-for-fix' date=' whereby you give comments in return to members who comment on your cards.

[/quote']That's pretty true. I had a thread that hasn't got responses in 2 days, but when I renamed it "+1 rep for first post", people suddenly wanted to comment on it.It seems like a lot of the high level members are getting banned.

Its because we're all bored and troll general. XD

And damn mods are actually doing their job. :/

Stupid Icy...

Archived