Naruto Organization

GHawk

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We would end up making new ninjas for it' date=' right?

[/quote']

Yep, new village and everything.

See? I make the best ideas ever. Your imaginations suck =P.

What idea, you suggest something before the great villages were created? I see a lot of people with that idea.

Wii's are terrible. It's not even funny. There's only like' date=' three good games for it. Everything else sucks.

And I shall be the first to make the Hidden Village of Sorrow.

And no, it's not an emo village.

[/quote']

I thought we'd start off in the middle of some forest or on top of a mountain and be like:

"We need to make a Hidden Village."

What I meant, was that I'd be a sort of a leader, and I would create the first hidden village, where all the other people would secretly discuss the creation of the world.

It's a good start. The rest of the world except the Hidden Village of Sorrow would be just normal citizens, who are "peaceful" and don't know anything.

How about the life of the ninjas before the different Kages were made? Like 1' date='000 years ago?

[/quote']

I love you this is a great idea. One question though, what do ya mean "before the different Kages were made"?

Basically a world where their are no villages and everyone is in a primitive state.

Well, there are # of people who are somewhat a bit more skilled in the forever-lost ninja arts, so they group up, and they decide that they want to create a world with the lost ninja arts. One of them (me, yay) make a hidden village, and the rest go there with her. They then discuss how they would go about creating the world, and how it would be done.

Archived