Naruto Organization

GHawk

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ehh I think Rin is dead, who knows. But as far as no new Manga, it sux at a time like this they leave us wondering whats gonna happen, but really its nothing new in the Naruto history they do it a lot. Anyway Just for a heads up I don't normally get done work most days until 4-7 at night so if I'm not on or not posting its due to that.

As requested from ♥ ЅϯᵲåώӀӞ℮ᴙʀɣ−ɴɨɨ−ƈħåɴ ♥ by PM I want everyone's opinion on something.

I had asked her if it would be ok for me to use Chibaku Tensai and Shinra Tensai as an jutsu related to my Bloodline from the RP. She requested for me to do this as a way to find out your opinions on this.

Now he are the conditions that will be placed upon my character if you allow me to use them.

1: The two abilities are weakened. The only reason Nagato was able to use it so formidably was that the use of it with his rinnegan gave him the power to master the full techniques.

2: All the same downfalls of the uses will be added to my character.

3: The whole idea of Gravity is way more complex then pushing and pulling things as these two abilities are.

I am only asked to use them because they go hand in hand with my doujutsu which is Gravity. Although they are quite powerful they are extremly weakened and are only my characters ultimate attacks, for when he becomes better trained and gains his 3rd level of his Genshukugan which may not be for quite a while.

Please give your opinions on this so that everyone may decide if its ok for me to use them. Thank you.

As requested from ♥ ЅϯᵲåώӀӞ℮ᴙʀɣ−ɴɨɨ−ƈħåɴ ♥ by PM I want everyone's opinion on something.

I had asked her if it would be ok for me to use Chibaku Tensai and Shinra Tensai as an jutsu related to my Bloodline from the RP. She requested for me to do this as a way to find out your opinions on this.

Now he are the conditions that will be placed upon my character if you allow me to use them.

1: The two abilities are weakened. The only reason Nagato was able to use it so formidably was that the use of it with his rinnegan gave him the power to master the full techniques.

2: All the same downfalls of the uses will be added to my character.

3: The whole idea of Gravity is way more complex then pushing and pulling things as these two abilities are.

I am only asked to use them because they go hand in hand with my doujutsu which is Gravity. Although they are quite powerful they are extremly weakened and are only my characters ultimate attacks' date=' for when he becomes better trained and gains his 3rd level of his Genshukugan which may not be for quite a while.

Please give your opinions on this so that everyone may decide if its ok for me to use them. Thank you.

[/quote']

Oh wait, I forgot I am your master, so if you godmod I am still stronger then you. So I can use my blood puppetry to control you.

I don't give a crap as long as you are smart when you use them and not godmod.

Also I will have some time to RP tomorrow' date=' so how far did everyone go?

[/quote']

We have 3 buildings and it's Day 2.

Hm..... so not that far?

Is it day or night?

Daytime, we have yet to have had breakfast because Mia is too lazy to get food.

[/quote']

Hm..... so not that far?

Is it day or night?

Typical >.>

Well if you don't get far tomorrow, I have away to enter that might be fun.

[/quote']

Hm..... so not that far?

Is it day or night?

Typical >.>

Well if you don't get far tomorrow, I have away to enter that might be fun.

Let me guess...

Your gonna pop out of Mia's toilet?

Archived