• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

contest done

the prizes are

1st 1000 point prize+3 reps

2nd 500 point prize+2 reps

3rd 250 point prize+1 reps

Each prize will get also have a medal of there accomplishment. I am making it right know.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-146293.html

I will be in that contest 4.

If you make cards make sure to join 4's Card Contes for this club.

We're having a super long Day 2' date=' because LZ isn't active enough.

[/quote']

Here's a thought.

MAYBE, just maybe, we kill off Mizu?

Like you go to the bathroom, someone robs the store, kidnaps Mizu, and kills her?

WOW, Just kill off my character. If you guys can't hold off for one night while someone is sleeping then there is no reason to continue taking part. Blame me if you want but some people have "lives" and don't spend all there time on a forum for yugioh. But thanks, now I know not to join and RP with you guys because you obviously don't require sleep or don't understand the different time zones and that others sleep while you are on. D:<

As much as I want to join it, I don't do multi-round contests/tourneys.

[/quote']

Here's a thought.

Like you go to the bathroom, someone robs the store, kidnaps Mizu, and kills her?

WOW, Just kill off my character. If you guys can't hold off for one night while someone is sleeping then there is no reason to continue taking part. Blame me if you want but some people have "lives" and don't spend all there time on a forum for yugioh. But thanks, now I know not to join and RP with you guys because you obviously don't require sleep or don't understand the different time zones and that others sleep while you are on. D:<

That was their suggestion. I'm not going to do anything like that anytime soon.

I mean if I'm going to hold you people up then go on ahead. I host a club, in 2 RPs, and continue my work in GFX. Plus my own life, I'm not going to go out of my way to post in an RP where the first suggestion I see is....

Here's a thought.

MAYBE' date=' just maybe, we kill off Mizu?

[/quote']

So as I said earlier, I'm done with the RP.

If you guys can't hold off for one night while someone is sleeping then there is no reason to continue taking part.

First of all' date=' you aren't the only one that we have to wait for. If you leave, there will be like 5 active members. You aren't the problem. Besides, we were joking. >.>

Blame me if you want but some people have "lives" and don't spend all there time on a forum for yugioh.

WoW! Thanks for an insult. *thumbs up

But thanks' date=' now I know not to join and RP with you guys because you obviously don't require sleep or don't understand the different time zones and that others sleep while you are on. D:<

[/quote']

Umm... No. We are aware of a time zone thingy.

Example: I live in Serbia and Strawberry lives in Canada. Her time zone is -8 (it is, right?) and mine is +1. So, did you hear the two of us complaining about it? I doubt.

So, all in all, stop acting as a child. You're one of the members we count on at the RP.

If you guys can't hold off for one night while someone is sleeping then there is no reason to continue taking part.

First of all' date=' you aren't the only one that we have to wait for. If you leave, there will be like 5 active members. You aren't the problem. Besides, we were joking. >.>

Blame me if you want but some people have "lives" and don't spend all there time on a forum for yugioh.

WoW! Thanks for an insult. *thumbs up

But thanks' date=' now I know not to join and RP with you guys because you obviously don't require sleep or don't understand the different time zones and that others sleep while you are on. D:<

[/quote']

Umm... No. We are aware of a time zone thingy.

Example: I live in Serbia and Strawberry lives in Canada. Her time zone is -8 (it is, right?) and mine is +1. So, did you hear the two of us complaining about it? I doubt.

So, all in all, stop acting as a child. You're one of the members we count on at the RP.

And yet, I'm the only one who 4 of you wanted to take control of/kill? I hardly see how quitting because I'm "supposedly" holding up the RP. It hasn't been 1 week and people are complaining. With school starting for me next week I hardly see how it would get better. So next time instead of disecting my statement to mske me look bad, why don't I try it?

If you leave' date=' there will be like 5 active members.[/quote']

So 5 members not including me, does majority rule?

[/quote']

You're in the group.

Edit:

[/quote']

Just knock Mizu out and drag her to the village.

[/quote']

Here's a thought.

yuuki could do something to her(remains silent)

Oh wow' date=' 4 of the 5 remaining people......D:::::[/b'][/argument]

Archived