• No
    • Sometimes
    • Other
    • When i see something scary

Yes I do believe' date='

I have seen some.

The White Lady w/o a head o.0

[/quote']

If you lie, like saying you're not carly, then you'll see some real sheet tonight my friend.

aliens are real aswell

Yes' date=' we know you want posts. Now kindly finish your part in this thread, and go to another thread.

I've seen someone attacked by a ghost

I highly doubt that Ghosts can attack people -.-

Ive seen one

It was midnight in a black out

I was s*** scared

In the corner of me eye i saw a ghostly figure then after that i believed in ghosts

The eyes tends to trick you' date=' because unless it is right infront of you, you can't really be sure if you saw it, specially in the dark.

I don't, but my subconsciousness (spelling?) does, because every time I watch a scary movie I gotta turn on the lights because my sub-restofthewordgoeshere tells me too because it's scared.

Fix'd for the hell of it ;D

--

I myself believe in ghosts. I live near/close to a place where there was a sheet load of deaths, so it's highly possible that ghosts are at my house right now. Hell, at night, a female might even be in my bed while I'm at the computer :?

aliens are real aswell

Yes' date=' we know you want posts. Now kindly finish your part in this thread, and go to another thread.

Ive seen one

I was s*** scared

In the corner of me eye i saw a ghostly figure then after that i believed in ghosts

The eyes tends to trick you' date=' because unless it is right infront of you, you can't really be sure if you saw it, specially in the dark.

I don't, but my subconsciousness (spelling?) does, because every time I watch a scary movie I gotta turn on the lights because my sub-restofthewordgoeshere tells me too because it's scared.

--

I myself believe in ghosts. I live near/close to a place where there was a s*** load of deaths, so it's highly possible that ghosts are at my house right now. Hell, at night, a female might even be in my bed while I'm at the computer :?

Well I've seen ghosts attack people, and get off my back

aliens are real aswell

Ive seen one

I was s*** scared

--

I myself believe in ghosts. I live near/close to a place where there was a s*** load of deaths, so it's highly possible that ghosts are at my house right now. Hell, at night, a female might even be in my bed while I'm at the computer :?

Well I've seen ghosts attack people, and get off my back

Eyes playing tricks on you then? And I'm proving something, not chewing your ass off.

Archived