[ZXP] Come and help me YCM! [ZXP]

/성成현賢/.led

[align=center]PLEASE ONLY PUT LINKS FOR CALIFORNIA RETAILERS. ALSO, I DO NOT BUY ONLINE BUT SHIP TO A LOCAL RETAILER

Right now, I'm using a slow as hell HP Pavilion Desktop, and I am going to buy a new laptop in the current week.

This laptop is meant for school and GFX..

[spoiler=Needed Specs]

Less than 6 lbs

240-320 GB of Hard Drive

4 GB of RAM

Intel Core 2 Duo Processor

9-12 Cell Battery (Maybe 6 if the Laptop is Smexy)

Windows Vista Home Premium 64 Bit (For Windows 7 Upgrade)

Must have well attached Batterey

Optional for 2 reps (Backlit Keyboard)

[spoiler=Price Range]

$600 - $800

[spoiler=Brands]

Dell

Sony

Whoever finds me a great deal will win 1 rep. ( 2 Reps if you find me a laptop with a backlit keyboard)

Please only post links, not comp. names pl0x

I am considering to buy the following

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9358063&type=product&id=1218090589096

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9371262&type=product&id=1218093384107

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9379521&type=product&id=1218095152652

HELP ME YCM!!!!

[/align]

No GFX isn't I just saw the specs, huge hard drive and 4 GB of ram.

Well I suggest not going with Dell from personal experience.

I might suggest getting an IBM. If your looking for GFX, I think a tablet might be useful if the mouse is getting annoying you can do some of the stuff manually.

If you want the BEST GFX laptop, just get yourself an iMac. They don't load on anything. Everything happens instantly in Photoshop and the such.

And if it's for school, you can easily get iMac programs that open pretty much any school-related file these days.

You don't need those specs for GFX. Not even half, maybe not even a quarter of it.

If you want the BEST GFX laptop' date=' just get yourself an iMac. They don't load on anything. Everything happens instantly in Photoshop and the such.

And if it's for school, you can easily get iMac programs that open pretty much any school-related file these days.

You don't need those specs for GFX. Not even half, maybe not even a quarter of it.

[/quote']

You win.

If you want the BEST GFX laptop' date=' just get yourself an iMac. They don't load on anything. Everything happens instantly in Photoshop and the such.

[/quote']

NII CHAN YOUR KILLING ME!!!!!

No money for Macs yet but I <3 the leopard OS

I run a lot of pages with lots of scripts if you know what I mean...

Smexy specs are smexy...

Any recommendations for Sony?

[/quote']

NII CHAN YOUR KILLING ME!!!!!

No money for Macs yet but I <3 the leopard OS

I run a lot of pages with lots of scripts if you know what I mean...

Smexy specs are smexy...

Any recommendations for Sony?

Just get any sony. Get the small ones, imo, they're are better.

Kox is getting really hot in this thread XD...

Looking right now...

I'll post url when I find And I'll let you and Nii chan Debate lol

EDIT: Mirage you're to smexy for this thread so gtfo lol

I don't even know what the funk that supposed to mean.

Mac's don't crash. It's like' date=' impossible.

And they have like, no load times. My Photoshop art teacher uses a Mac. He says that you don't have to wait for anything. It's extremely smooth and fast.

And it's not even that new.

[/quote']

Sometimes not. I own a Macbook pro, I did buy Adobe master col. but it sometimes crashes for no reason. It's also sensitive, torrents shouldn't be downloaded in macs, program will crash a lot if did. Overall macs are great, just case-sensitive.

Ehh' date=' I have all of this PC OS crap and I don't want it to go to waste...

[/quote']

btw, it's not like you're gonna turn Prof. the first day you get on a laptop with extremely high graphics etc. :P

Archived