Get over yourselves. Seriously:

Snitch

[align=center]Right, people, you're just being a little, and I use that word with heavy sarcasm, over the top. Seriously - the Advanced Clause is no reason to go QQ to Admins. Honestly, we're not asking, though we would prefer, for posts like this:

The deep blue ocean rippled as Jeremy dolphin-leapt out of it' date=' landing back into the water, the Great White on his heels. Streamlining through the sea, the shark was ranging at least thirty feet, probably far more, with an unusual four layers of teeth, and a scar across it's left eye. Not that Jeremy had got many details; as soon as his and the beast's eyes had met, he had been swimming for his life. There in front of him, a good few minutes away however, was the port. [i']I'm going to make it![/i] was the last happy though he was entitled to before the jaws crushed against his leg, tearing through blood, flesh and bone. He drifted to the left, further into the ocean, splashing away...eyes closing...there was no hope...

It doesn't have to be like that. You can make a post fitting to Advanced Clause rules as simple as this:

Jack tightened his duel disk around his arm' date=' looking at his Deck once more. Had he remembered his Obelisk? Putting the duel disk down with a sigh, he drew the deck out of it's holster and began rummaging through his cards. [i']Where is it...[/i]he thought.

That is still advanced clause suitable. Just thought I'd make a point.[/align]

I try and make my posts as long as possible, usually two short paragraphs, although I'm still working on getting some more description in at some points.

Nice thread, let's hope that this will let people finally get the idea through their heads that decent posts aren't as hard as they think, even I can do it =P

I think we already have a thread for this? But then again, it's where the rules are also, and nobody reads the damn rules, so it's better to put it hear.

That's right. Newbs/noobs need to read the damn rules whether they like or not. I'm getting sick and tired of all the rules breaking in, not just the RP forum, but FF, CC, General, and everywhere else.

But thanks for the thread.

I try and make my posts as long as possible' date=' usually two short paragraphs, although I'm still working on getting some more description in at some points.

Nice thread, let's hope that this will let people finally get the idea through their heads that decent posts aren't as hard as they think, even [i']I[/i] can do it =P

Exactly; while we prefer longer posts are better, they don't have to be extremely long, which is what everyone is presuming.

I think we already have a thread for this? But then again' date=' it's where the rules are also, and nobody reads the damn rules, so it's better to put it hear.

That's right. Newbs/noobs need to read the damn rules whether they like or not. I'm getting sick and tired of all the rules breaking in, not just the RP forum, but FF, CC, General, and everywhere else.

But thanks for the thread.

[/quote']

This is slightly different to Shadius' thread; this more shows the 'minimum' an advanced clause-fufilling post could entitle.

I actually agree with this' date=' and I don't support the Advanced Clause. This, well, actually seems decent. This is only a month and it doesn't seem that bad, now that you look at it, so...

BTW, we aren't QQ for talking. >__>

[/quote']

[align=center]lugia61617 went to FP. ._.

I wasn't referring to you.[/align]

Archived