Lol...

JG.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was pathetic. I was a suck-up, and I enjoyed being happy. Looking back sickens me.

I spammed, and got banned 1 time. Haven't been banned since.

The only thing really wrong in my card making was capatilization errors. Not so much wording and grammer.

But I had bad pics, and back then, Me + GFX = Scribbles.

I was a total a****** when i started. I always tried to act smart and prissy' date=' now i realize i was a douche. xD

Good times, good times.

[/quote']

I'm still a douche I guess because there is not real point in being nice all the time when most of the time no one gives a damn about your cookies.

true true too bad I'ma nice person but i can get very B1tcheh at times but most of the time i'ma nice user... i only get mean when neewbies keep on making lame WWE cards... and even then i try to sound nice

I was a total a****** when i started. I always tried to act smart and prissy' date=' now i realize i was a douche. xD

Good times, good times.

[/quote']

I'm still a douche I guess because there is not real point in being nice all the time when most of the time no one gives a damn about your cookies.

true true too bad I'ma nice person but i can get very B1tcheh at times but most of the time i'ma nice user... i only get mean when neewbies keep on making lame WWE cards... and even then i try to sound nice

but u type liek a no0b

Good times, good times.

[/quote']

but u type liek a no0b

no i type like meh.. this is mai style and no one elses you dig? Also it might be maybe cuz i'm kinda i don't kno COUNTRY!!!!! I type differently... from other pple (note: i type like a two year old cuz i want to... doesn't mean i'ma noob... )

Good times, good times.

[/quote']

but u type liek a no0b

no i type like meh.. this is mai style and no one elses you dig? Also it might be maybe cuz i'm kinda i don't kno COUNTRY!!!!! I type differently... from other pple (note: i type like a two year old cuz i want to... doesn't mean i'ma noob... )

lol, that's what they all say. *face palm*

Good times, good times.

[/quote']

but u type liek a no0b

lol, that's what they all say. *face palm*

i no noob.. just look at my card posts and u'll now... urgh...

lol

And then it's noobs like you who need to not post <_>

One word posts = -1. (unless in game) YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED (like reps mean anything. XD)

totally just follow Nazellos example... >.<;

XD

i bet Nazello was a bad newbie

-made vanillas

-totally spammed two or more different clubs, one also filled with flames which leed to my first ban

-made a spam thread saying how i was sorry, and acted way too overemotional about it

-constantly got warnings for spam/flame

=D

lol

One word posts = -1. (unless in game) YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED (like reps mean anything. XD)

XD

-made vanillas

-totally spammed two or more different clubs' date=' one also filled with flames which leed to my first ban

-made a spam thread saying how i was sorry, and acted way too overemotional about it

=D

[/quote']

and the negs don't forget the negs

lol

XD

-made vanillas

-totally spammed two or more different clubs' date=' one also filled with flames which leed to my first ban

=D

[/quote']

all three-hundred fifty eight of my babies. the newest one is named tim

lol

XD

-made vanillas

=D

[/quote']

Hey wait u only got 236 negs where'd da 3 hundred come from?

lol

XD

-made vanillas

=D

[/quote']

Hey wait u only got 236 negs where'd da 3 hundred come from?

it's the total not including all my positives in the way. i can't leave out a single neg =D

Archived